Ajay by Ajay

im not going to be a dick and insult ajay because its fairly pathetic. but didnt he and zin zimmer say that something would happen last week? lo and behold nothing did. its not true.

just wait to hear something from the club guys, we will all know soon enough.

Didsbury Dave said:
fetaolive said:
FFS - pages upon pages of decent comments, drivel, personal fights and bollox. I am so pissed off with this forum recently - so much in fighting and nonsense. I can't even be bothered to comment any further - have wasted too much time already. Blue Army! Bullshit on here.

Your 62 posts in 2 years will leave a huge hole

And the award for "sublime use of sarcasm" goes to ....

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
im not going to be a dick and insult ajay because its fairly pathetic. but didnt he and zin zimmer say that something would happen last week? lo and behold nothing did. its not true.

i think you have a point, if nothing comes of the info then its dissapointing but what i dont like is the personal attacks on ajay and others.
as you say we will find out things soon enough.

de niro said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:

i think you have a point, if nothing comes of the info then its dissapointing but what i dont like is the personal attacks on ajay and others.
as you say we will find out things soon enough.

Agreed. I have had email comms with Ajay and he is a nice guy with the love of the club at his heart.
Anyway what is the rush to know things anyway, surely there must be other things in life that excite you on a day to day basis.

The man is sharing information he has come across, he's not actually making it up. This is a free country and a totally democratic forum where people should be able to express and opinion or share information without getting abuse from others.

I enjoy reading what you post Ajay as I would say so do the majority of sensible posters on this forum

When all becomes clear then the bullshitters may find themselves apologising to you if they have the balls

Keep us informed of all things ADUG and keep up the good work over there

Cheers

Matt Diablo said:
Ajay sounds like a nice enough bloke but all this Ajay hysteria is getting a bit fucking weird now tbh... he's said sod all in ages anyway, and all this creeping PM ing wank is a load of playground be in my gang shit. Fair play but come on!! And Zimmer trying to be an eloquent Wordsworth really is starting to run dry now bigtime, yeah your kinda different, so what! Interesting reading...? sometimes, kind of...mmmm

No, the playground shit is all the grown men acting like kids when they're jealous somebody has more info than them. It is their fault Ajay posts pm's instead of putting his info on here. Do you blame him when all he gets is shit? Ajay has been on this site a hell of a lot longer than the vast majority of those that slag him, he's a decent fella and a good poster and doesn't deserve the shit he gets when he's just passing on information!

jay_mcfc said:
Matt Diablo said:
Ajay sounds like a nice enough bloke but all this Ajay hysteria is getting a bit fucking weird now tbh... he's said sod all in ages anyway, and all this creeping PM ing wank is a load of playground be in my gang shit. Fair play but come on!! And Zimmer trying to be an eloquent Wordsworth really is starting to run dry now bigtime, yeah your kinda different, so what! Interesting reading...? sometimes, kind of...mmmm

No, the playground shit is all the grown men acting like kids when they're jealous somebody has more info than them. It is their fault Ajay posts pm's instead of putting his info on here. Do you blame him when all he gets is shit? Ajay has been on this site a hell of a lot longer than the vast majority of those that slag him, he's a decent fella and a good poster and doesn't deserve the shit he gets when he's just passing on information!

I take it your one of the people who get a pm ;)

jay_mcfc said:
Matt Diablo said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Three cheers for Ajay...

We can follow with a rousing "for he's a jolly good fellow...."

PMSL

BillyShears said:
jay_mcfc said:
Matt Diablo said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Three cheers for Ajay...

We can follow with a rousing "for he's a jolly good fellow...."

PMSL

I hear the Vatican is fast-tracking his Sainthood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.