Ajay by Ajay

bizzbo said:
belly2000 said:
TMQ, It's not all about people to come running to Ajay's beck and call - Some people may, some people may not, some people may be undecided. Leave that up to them, it's their decision. The majority of people of come on this thread and say which way they stand. What pisses me off is when you and your ilk come on here and instead of just expressing your opinion, you just carry on and on - Just give it a rest, I think you'll find that people are becoming a tad bored with you. As the vast majority in this thread have spoken that they enjoy the threads whether or not they believe them, let's leave it at that...... I'm getting fed up of your replies as well - keep your sexual fantasies to yourself :~)

my main problem with posts like this is that, for one thing, they always proclaim to speak for 'the majority', sometimes 'the overwhelming majority', and even occasionally '99% of posters'. speak for yourself. it's almost as bad as 'don't read it then'. well, fine, i'll just never read anything then in case I don't believe it, and have the urge to post 'I am having trouble believing this'. or maybe we should just never post when we have an opinion apart from 'OMG YES PLZ!1'.

If people feel like crying 'Holy Cow no More', then I say more power to their nailgun, it's all gone a little too far on too little substance. If you should disagree, then please state why you think this is unjust, why we should hold our tongue when the supplicants present themselves, why, in other words, their actions are worthy of respect, and not of ridicule. saying 'I'm bored', doesn't really move the debate forward.

My main problem with posts like this is you try and misinterpret the facts, what I said as "the vast majority in this thread" - It's a case of simple arithmetic, you've read through the thread no doubt - there must be 80% + saying they enjoy the info one way or another - that's what I was getting at. That's the first point.

My second point is yes, you guys have as much right as everyone else to an opinion, that's what makes this forum - it's the repetitiveness that gets on my tits. It seems as though you have to repeat it on every page.

And finally TMQ - I'd probably miss your sexual innuendos, so I was probably a bit harsh with that comment!

belly2000 said:
My main problem with posts like this is you try and misinterpret the facts, what I said as "the vast majority in this thread" - It's a case of simple arithmetic, you've read through the thread no doubt - there must be 80% + saying they enjoy the info one way or another - that's what I was getting at. That's the first point.

well that's fair enough as it goes, my comment was aimed generally at 'posts like these', so some of the nuance of your stance may have been lost on me. perhaps if i thought you were saying a little more than you actually intended, it's because you went on to say, 'I think you'll find that people are becoming a tad bored with you'. speak for yourself?

My second point is yes, you guys have as much right as everyone else to an opinion, that's what makes this forum - it's the repetitiveness that gets on my tits. It seems as though you have to repeat it on every page.

ahh, yeah, you're bored of it, I remember now. me too, as it happens, so i'm going to do something else instead.

belly2000 said:
bizzbo said:
belly2000 said:
TMQ, It's not all about people to come running to Ajay's beck and call - Some people may, some people may not, some people may be undecided. Leave that up to them, it's their decision. The majority of people of come on this thread and say which way they stand. What pisses me off is when you and your ilk come on here and instead of just expressing your opinion, you just carry on and on - Just give it a rest, I think you'll find that people are becoming a tad bored with you. As the vast majority in this thread have spoken that they enjoy the threads whether or not they believe them, let's leave it at that...... I'm getting fed up of your replies as well - keep your sexual fantasies to yourself :~)

my main problem with posts like this is that, for one thing, they always proclaim to speak for 'the majority', sometimes 'the overwhelming majority', and even occasionally '99% of posters'. speak for yourself. it's almost as bad as 'don't read it then'. well, fine, i'll just never read anything then in case I don't believe it, and have the urge to post 'I am having trouble believing this'. or maybe we should just never post when we have an opinion apart from 'OMG YES PLZ!1'.

If people feel like crying 'Holy Cow no More', then I say more power to their nailgun, it's all gone a little too far on too little substance. If you should disagree, then please state why you think this is unjust, why we should hold our tongue when the supplicants present themselves, why, in other words, their actions are worthy of respect, and not of ridicule. saying 'I'm bored', doesn't really move the debate forward.

And finally TMQ - I'd probably miss your sexual innuendos, so I was probably a bit harsh with that comment!

What info has he given us?

Ajay sounds like a nice enough bloke but all this Ajay hysteria is getting a bit fucking weird now tbh... he's said sod all in ages anyway, and all this creeping PM ing wank is a load of playground be in my gang shit. Fair play but come on!! And Zimmer trying to be an eloquent Wordsworth really is starting to run dry now bigtime, yeah your kinda different, so what! Interesting reading...? sometimes, kind of...mmmm

Matt Diablo said:
Ajay sounds like a nice enough bloke but all this Ajay hysteria is getting a bit fucking weird now tbh... he's said sod all in ages anyway, and all this creeping PM ing wank is a load of playground be in my gang shit. Fair play but come on!! And Zimmer trying to be an eloquent Wordsworth really is starting to run dry now bigtime, yeah your kinda different, so what! Interesting reading...? sometimes, kind of...mmmm

Exactly. good post

ajay has obviously got a few deals correct and this is nothing agaisnt ajay himself but i think its pathetic how some people are about the guy, its like there in love with him. he got a couple of deals correct, chill out.

Matt Diablo said:

Spot on!

fetaolive said:
FFS - pages upon pages of decent comments, drivel, personal fights and bollox. I am so pissed off with this forum recently - so much in fighting and nonsense. I can't even be bothered to comment any further - have wasted too much time already. Blue Army! Bullshit on here.

Your 62 posts in 2 years will leave a huge hole

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.