Ajay by Ajay

TheMightyQuinn said:
Brucie Bonus said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Have a go at me.

Why?

I'm drunk, and have a .45 Para-Ordinance Hi-cap .45 with mixed clip six inches to my right ;-). If reason fails, shoot.

I've not long finished all 5 seasons of The Wire mate, I'll shoot your fucking face off before you even know what hit you, brrrrrrrrrrrrap!

Plastic suregry will improve me. I've nevr watched that. I can't get past Emily Proctors ass (Miami CSI).

TheMightyQuinn said:
belly2000 said:
BillyShears said:
kevdeblue said:
Ajay keep up the good work 110% behind u

Fuck me...the way some of these "keep up the good work" posts sound - you'd think Ajay was some kind of Prophet like figure who wanders around the middle east gathering up MCFC knowledge for the masses...

BS - Billy Shears or Bull Shit - You decide (in a Geordie Big Brother accent)

Yeah Billy is guilty of being his own man and not having his tongue up the arse of a bloke who, to be fair, has got little right in the past. Shame on Billy.

TMQ, It's not all about people to come running to Ajay's beck and call - Some people may, some people may not, some people may be undecided. Leave that up to them, it's their decision. The majority of people of come on this thread and say which way they stand. What pisses me off is when you and your ilk come on here and instead of just expressing your opinion, you just carry on and on - Just give it a rest, I think you'll find that people are becoming a tad bored with you. As the vast majority in this thread have spoken that they enjoy the threads whether or not they believe them, let's leave it at that...... I'm getting fed up of your replies as well - keep your sexual fantasies to yourself :~)

belly2000 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
belly2000 said:
kevdeblue said:
Ajay keep up the good work 110% behind u

Fuck me...the way some of these "keep up the good work" posts sound - you'd think Ajay was some kind of Prophet like figure who wanders around the middle east gathering up MCFC knowledge for the masses...

BS - Billy Shears or Bull Shit - You decide (in a Geordie Big Brother accent)

Yeah Billy is guilty of being his own man and not having his tongue up the arse of a bloke who, to be fair, has got little right in the past. Shame on Billy.

TMQ, It's not all about people to come running to Ajay's beck and call - Some people may, some people may not, some people may be undecided. Leave that up to them, it's their decision. The majority of people of come on this thread and say which way they stand. What pisses me off is when you and your ilk come on here and instead of just expressing your opinion, you just carry on and on - Just give it a rest, I think you'll find that people are becoming a tad bored with you. As the vast majority in this thread have spoken that they enjoy the threads whether or not they believe them, let's leave it at that...... I'm getting fed up of your replies as well - keep your sexual fantasies to yourself :~)

Boring, I'm sick of all this defending of people who big up Ajay. I want more sexual innuendo and downright cynicism please.

belly2000 said:

my main problem with posts like this is that, for one thing, they always proclaim to speak for 'the majority', sometimes 'the overwhelming majority', and even occasionally '99% of posters'. speak for yourself. it's almost as bad as 'don't read it then'. well, fine, i'll just never read anything then in case I don't believe it, and have the urge to post 'I am having trouble believing this'. or maybe we should just never post when we have an opinion apart from 'OMG YES PLZ!1'.

If people feel like crying 'Holy Cow no More', then I say more power to their nailgun, it's all gone a little too far on too little substance. If you should disagree, then please state why you think this is unjust, why we should hold our tongue when the supplicants present themselves, why, in other words, their actions are worthy of respect, and not of ridicule. saying 'I'm bored', doesn't really move the debate forward.

FFS - pages upon pages of decent comments, drivel, personal fights and bollox. I am so pissed off with this forum recently - so much in fighting and nonsense. I can't even be bothered to comment any further - have wasted too much time already. Blue Army! Bullshit on here.

belly2000 said:

At the end of the day mate if Ajay has any news to share with us then he knows where we are and that's that.

My posts are no more boring than anyone elses in all honesty and at least by including my sexual depravity I'm actually injecting some truth into my posts!

You're entitled to your opinion mate but this fetishization of Ajay disturbs me and it's not due to the man himself in any way what so ever.

bizzbo said:
belly2000 said:

my main problem with posts like this is that, for one thing, they always proclaim to speak for 'the majority', sometimes 'the overwhelming majority', and even occasionally '99% of posters'. speak for yourself. it's almost as bad as 'don't read it then'. well, fine, i'll just never read anything then in case I don't believe it, and have the urge to post 'I am having trouble believing this'. or maybe we should just never post when we have an opinion apart from 'OMG YES PLZ!1'.

If people feel like crying 'Holy Cow no More', then I say more power to their nailgun, it's all gone a little too far on too little substance. If you should disagree, then please state why you think this is unjust, why we should hold our tongue when the supplicants present themselves, why, in other words, their actions are worthy of respect, and not of ridicule. saying 'I'm bored', doesn't really move the debate forward.

Well said this man! Exactly my point of view as well.

This thread is

A-Load-of-bollocks.jpg

bizzbo said:
belly2000 said:

well said lad

There are several people on here I have the utmost respect for, both because of their politeness and the quality of their posts... Ajay is definitely one of them - he may or may not be ITK but he is certainly interesting and that's enough for me.

The other people who I always enjoy reading are Uwe Rostler's Grandad, De Niro, Brucie Bonus and Coleridge (though not heard from him in a while). Bluemoon would be a poorer place without you.

Oh an Ricster... but mainly because of the Fergiecock, one of the funniest sights I have ever seen at a city game... and that includes seeing David James play as a striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.