Ajay by Ajay

EastStandBlue said:
Well said Ajay.

Too many people come on here and become abusive to people such as yourselves who are merely passing on what they have heard.

Keep up the posting when you do have info and don't let the bastards grind you down :-)

Well said.

Ignore them Ajay - the vast majority with half a brain (or more) welcome and value your input.

Those with less than half a brain aren't worth stressing over

GaudinoMotors said:
For those of you who are experiencing or have experienced any of the issues discussed on this forum, there is a help number available - Samaritans 08457 90 90 90

pmsl

Why?
If you post then you are open to counter post. It's a free world. If you don't like people questioning the veracity of you mostly extremely vague and often ambiguous claims of inside information then don't post it. You claim to have a healthy inbox of PM's so why not use that as your conduit.

Since the KaKa saga your ITK posts have always elicited the same response. Those who beg for more, those who say nothing and those who question the credibly and or tone of your posts and occasionally those who are abusive (although I have rarely seen a post i would consider abusive). You know this is what will happen every time you post on the subject of transfers yet you continue to do so.
You have every right to post. I have every right to question your veracity. It's what a BB is for.

I cannot think of one reason for you to start this topic, except to elicit "we love Ajay" responses from those who you already know via PM believe your posts to be true and an "i don't believe you" responce from those who don't. As that can be the only reason I suggest this thread be moved to OFF TOPIC as it has nothing to do with transfers and you would be better off using the POLL feature to better achieve your self initiated popularity boast.

There are too many asshole posters on here, for sure. Hence the new posting rules.

Ajay, put those toys back in the pram and give us the latest.

Gelsons Dad said:
Why?
If you post then you are open to counter post. It's a free world. If you don't like people questioning the voracity of you mostly extremely vague and often ambiguous claims of inside information then don't post it. You claim to have a healthy inbox of PM's so why not use that as your conduit.
Since the KaKa saga your ITK posts have always elicited the same response. Those who beg for more, those who say nothing and those who question the credibly and or tone of your posts and occasionally those who are abusive (although I have rarely seen a post i would consider abusive). You know this is what will happen every time you post on the subject of transfers yet you continue to do so.
You have every right to post. I have every right to question your voracity. It's what a BB is for.

I cannot think of one reason for you to start this topic, except to elicit "we love Ajay" responses from those who you already know via PM believe your posts to be true and an "i don't believe you" responce from tose who don't. As that can be the only reason I suggest this thread be moved to OFF TOPIC as it has nothing to do with transfers and you would be better off using the POLL feature to better achieve your self initiated popularity boast.

In your opinion of course...

The last paragraph has given your stance on Ajay away im afraid!

Its not about "loving Ajay" its about letting a fellow blue post what he wants and for all of us to read that without having to trawl through page after page of useless abuse, aimed at the guy.

Yes by all means post an opinion but there are too many on here that have gone way over the top in questioning the voracity of his posts as you put it.

IMHO...

It's VERacity Gelson's dad (ver, veri; Latin, truth), unless you are having fun with vorare (Latin: to devour, eat, usually without decorum or sense &c.)...and I suspect you are; nice one.

Aside from that, Ajay is a good bloke imo.

blueinsa said:
In your opinion of course...

The last paragraph has given your stance on Ajay away im afraid!

Its not about "loving Ajay" its about letting a fellow blue post what he wants and for all of us to read that without having to trawl through page after page of useless abuse, aimed at the guy.

Yes by all means post an opinion but there are too many on here that have gone way over the top in questioning the voracity of his posts as you put it.

IMHO...

i don't know, and can only imagine, the contents of the PM's that Ajay recieves from some of the random characters on this board, but I've yet to see this 'page after page' of abuse on the boards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.