Ajay by Ajay

I read a lot of ITK & WUM threads on here as well as CityMancs - for me Ajay's threads (until the abuse takes over) have always been interesting to say the least

Anyway from the threads, I would like those that are interested to know exactly what a thoroughly decent man Ajay is!

He has taken his own personal time to assist me by providing detailed information of life over in the UAE (as I am currently discussing a possible job relocation for me and my family over there) providing me with information on lifestyles, culture, religious freedom, schooling for my children and a lot more besides

He didn't need to provide this information and I don't ask for inside information on City

Ajay - thanks for all your help and assistance!!!

Imo posts from the ITKs (genuine or not), WUMs etc. are what makes Bluemoon a decent laugh a minute forum, taking into account everyone should know that a deal is not 100% done till its on MCFC 's OS (and that deals can fall through at any time). Its just the whinging 10 year olds that throw their dolly out every ten minutes with insults all over the place that spoil it. Oh that and the "you dont have to read it" posts, when everyone knows you do, just that you dont have to reply.

Muckin Funster said:
Imo posts from the ITKs (genuine or not), WUMs etc. are what makes Bluemoon a decent laugh a minute forum, taking into account everyone should know that a deal is not 100% done till its on MCFC 's OS (and that deals can fall through at any time). Its just the whinging 10 year olds that throw their dolly out every ten minutes with insults all over the place that spoil it. Oh that and the "you dont have to read it" posts, when everyone knows you do, just that you dont have to reply.

It used to be a laugh until everyone become in the know, now it's tedious and fucking pointless. I'm likely more in the know than 90% of posters but I keep my balls inside my trousers and my arsehole shall forever remain unmassaged from a lubed Bluemoon finger.

None of this is an attack on Ajay for the record, I don't care if he knows stuff or not to be honest.

Muckin Funster said:

But would it not make life a whole lot easier if people just prefaced their speculation with imho,instead of claiming some spurious respect and kudos from gullible fools by claiming to be ITK?
Its just an ego trip for some attention seekers and their starstruck followers.
IMHO.

TheMightyQuinn said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Circle jerk!

But who gets to eat the soggy biscuit?

God knows, I suspect if Ajay waved his hand a fair few would eat more than a soggy biscuit to appease him.

Every transfer window we have to go through this charade, it actually embarrasses me to be a blue.

Here you go then,

Show Map | Hotels | Restaurants
Start out at City of Manchester Stadium, Greater Manchester
A6010
At Sportcity Junction, traffic signals turn right onto the A6010
Signposted Stockport, Sheffield

A635
At traffic signals turn right onto the A635
Signposted City Centre

At traffic signals turn left onto the A635
Signposted Birmingham, Manchester Airport, Ring Road

A57(M)
Continue forward onto the A57(M)

Branch left, then at roundabout take the 2nd exit onto unnamed road
Signposted Birmingham M6, Manchester Airport, Salford A6

A5103
At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A5103
Signposted Birmingham M6

At traffic signals continue forward onto the A5103
B5219
At traffic signals turn right onto Moss Lane East - B5219
Signposted Whalley Range

Turn left onto Alexandra Road
Turn right onto Bold Street
Turn left onto Merriman Street
Turn right onto Selworthy Road
Turn left onto Woodhead Street
Continue forward onto Woodhead Close
Arrive at Old Trafford, Manchester
Section time 0:15, Total time 0:15

at the end of the day this guy can post whatever he wants and shouldnt be subject to any sort of abuse, it is a section for transfer gossip and speculation after all. however, hes an 'ITK' that has got pretty much fuck all correct and so if people say bullshit and leave it at that i dont see the problem with that either. sure he posts threads that make a good read, no doubt about it, but what transfer news has he ever gotten right prior to the press getting hold of it as spursmad did with barry when we werent even linked to him? and then he said tevez and santa cruz are done, before we were linked with going back in for santa cruz, hes the only ITK that should be considered accurate imo. having said that, this ajay shouldnt be subject to any form of abuse or bullying, but surely people have a right to read his posts and then say bollocks and choose not to believe?

Ricster said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Circle jerk!

But who gets to eat the soggy biscuit?

God knows, I suspect if Ajay waved his hand a fair few would eat more than a soggy biscuit to appease him.

Every transfer window we have to go through this charade, it actually embarrasses me to be a blue.

Here you go then,

Start out at City of Manchester Stadium, Greater Manchester
A6010
At Sportcity Junction, traffic signals turn right onto the A6010
Signposted Stockport, Sheffield

A635
At traffic signals turn right onto the A635
Signposted City Centre

At traffic signals turn left onto the A635

A57(M)
Continue forward onto the A57(M)

Branch left, then at roundabout take the 2nd exit onto unnamed road
Signposted Birmingham M6, Manchester Airport, Salford A6

A5103
At roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A5103
Signposted Birmingham M6

At traffic signals continue forward onto the A5103
B5219
At traffic signals turn right onto Moss Lane East - B5219
Signposted Whalley Range

Turn left onto Alexandra Road
Turn right onto Bold Street
Turn left onto Merriman Street
Turn right onto Selworthy Road
Turn left onto Woodhead Street
Continue forward onto Woodhead Close
Arrive at Old Trafford, Manchester
Section time 0:15, Total time 0:15

Brilliant!

Is that the new City fan law I'm being punished by? 'Thou will believe the fantasy or you must go and support utd?'

You can fuck right off you fucking pleb if you think a blue like me could ever switch sides like that, you on the other hand I'm not so sure.

Ok I believe - We will sign Kaka! See, I'm not a rag! Just another embarrassing and deluded blue giving the world plenty of ammo to shoot me with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.