Ajay?

He got fed up with all the abuse he got so he has found something better to do with his time. Our loss.

nmc said:
He got fed up with all the abuse he got so he has found something better to do with his time. Our loss.

Agree, any information was better than this silence. Look how the use of the forum has dropped now we have lost AJAY.

BRING BACK AJAY TODAY I SAY.

It was interesting to read, but day by day it looks more likely it was all made up unfortunately.

nmc said:
No loss to me, still plenty of rumours if you want them: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Manchester+City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Footba ... ester+City</a>

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but there has been one statement in particular that has made me think it was all rubbish.

He said he had received a text about 10 days ago that we had agreed a fee for and terms on one of our big targets but the annoucement of the deal would be delayed due to the death of one of the rulers of one of the smaller Emirates. That news still hasn't come out.

I don't think he was lying. I think he was posting in good faith. Just his contacts weren't as ITK as Ajay thought they were.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but there has been one statement in particular that has made me think it was all rubbish.

He said he had received a text about 10 days ago that we had agreed a fee for and terms on one of our big targets but the annoucement of the deal would be delayed due to the death of one of the rulers of one of the smaller Emirates. That news still hasn't come out.

I don't think he was lying. I think he was posting in good faith. Just his contacts weren't as ITK as Ajay thought they were.

It was the transfer moratorium for me, it seemed he has just copied the rumour from another poster 5 min earlier and presented it as fact, regardless he was saying things we wanted to hear and it cheered us up at the time, and it all sounded plausible because it was well written, I would like him to post again

Trigger said:
True_Blue69 said:
It was interesting to read, but day by day it looks more likely it was all made up unfortunately.

This

Probably not all made up by him though IMO, cant see anyone going to those lengths to do a wind up. Reckon some of his mates have been having him on telling him they own City!

True_Blue69 said:
Trigger said:

Probably not all made up by him though IMO, cant see anyone going to those lengths to do a wind up. Reckon some of his mates have been having him on telling him they own City!

Hardly own City..More likely people working for the Sheikhs, I mean..Get the guy that handles money transfers to City to sit down and have something to drink and I bet he´ll tell you a thing or two.

But he won´t have the full picture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.