Ajay?

Now Ajay has gone maybe City fans can concentrate on idolising the players, Robinho, Ireland et al, as opposed to sucking some kids cock they've never met who may/or may not, let's keep an open mind here, know people/stuff etc.

Thank you

The voice of reason, no lies, no bullshit, just 100% CITY.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Now Ajay has gone maybe City fans can concentrate on idolising the players, Robinho, Ireland et al, as opposed to sucking some kids cock they've never met who may/or may not, let's keep an open mind here, know people/stuff etc.

Thank you

The voice of reason, no lies, no bullshit, just 100% CITY.

More likely to heckle the players, take the piss out of our manager and such...LOL

True_Blue69 said:
It was interesting to read, but day by day it looks more likely it was all made up unfortunately.

i think that is all that should have mattered really, his thread going is a loss to this forum imo

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
He said he had received a text about 10 days ago that we had agreed a fee for and terms on one of our big targets but the annoucement of the deal would be delayed due to the death of one of the rulers of one of the smaller Emirates. That news still hasn't come out.

Um, didnt that happen?

goat boy said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
He said he had received a text about 10 days ago that we had agreed a fee for and terms on one of our big targets but the annoucement of the deal would be delayed due to the death of one of the rulers of one of the smaller Emirates. That news still hasn't come out.

Um, didnt that happen?

It did but the atmosphere was already poisoned..

S04 said:
True_Blue69 said:
Probably not all made up by him though IMO, cant see anyone going to those lengths to do a wind up. Reckon some of his mates have been having him on telling him they own City!

Hardly own City..More likely people working for the Sheikhs, I mean..Get the guy that handles money transfers to City to sit down and have something to drink and I bet he´ll tell you a thing or two.

But he won´t have the full picture.
Coffee?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.