Ajay?

I stopped posting because the childish stupidity of some people on here!

I still find it hard to believe how any rational, intelligent person can sit there and think they know how a club like City (or any other club) works, more so how they for one minute think they know how a Arab owned business operates, it's culture and way of doing business etc....

I posted news in good faith and if I recall rightly I did get a couple of things right and I even said that we had agreed everything for RSC but Fat Sam would not budge - well that is 100% accurate and we are still piling pressure on Blackburn to accept a very strong offer but FS believes he can hold out to the last minute and get more money!

The last week or so have been excellent as I have managed to rest and take things easy especially as things in the UAE are a little slow all round, but that said I have been reading some interesting posts.

I apologise for not replying to every PM I have received but I have tried to get through as many as I can.

I stand firm along with the people I know that we will be very surprised very soon and we will land the BIG target - and again by BIG I do not mean RSC or Bellamy.

Cheers

well i was always happy for the info you provided but was not surprised when you stopped as it had gone very OTT with some of the negative posts.

You'd find many would still appriciate an update every few days but can understand you keeping it to yourself from now on.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but there has been one statement in particular that has made me think it was all rubbish.

He said he had received a text about 10 days ago that we had agreed a fee for and terms on one of our big targets but the annoucement of the deal would be delayed due to the death of one of the rulers of one of the smaller Emirates. That news still hasn't come out.
Are you a complete idiot? The entire UAE came to a standstill the other week thanks to the death of the Ruler of one of the northern Emirates.

lionheart said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but there has been one statement in particular that has made me think it was all rubbish.

He said he had received a text about 10 days ago that we had agreed a fee for and terms on one of our big targets but the annoucement of the deal would be delayed due to the death of one of the rulers of one of the smaller Emirates. That news still hasn't come out.
Are you a complete idiot? The entire UAE came to a standstill the other week thanks to the death of the Ruler of one of the northern Emirates.
He means the news about the player, not the news of the UAQ Ruler's death. And it was hardly a standstill now, was it? Life went on pretty much as normal if I remember correctly, apart from some sombre music on the radio and flags at half mast.

Anyway, I believe the player was RSC (as mentioned by Ajay above). One thing I don't get though is.......I thought RSC had completed a medical and agreed personal terms with City. Now, I may be wrong, but I thought these could only be done once the two clubs had agreed a price.

So was everything agreed with Blackburn and then Fat Sam pulled the plug or did we never even get as far as medicals and personal terms in the first place?

Not picking holes, just trying to gain a clearer understanding of events.

Dubai Blue,

Yes - both clubs agreed a price and personal terms have been agreed - the only condition was that the club said they wanted their manager to sanction the final sale as FS made it clear when he joined that no player could be purchased or sold without his final agreement!

The news was that the Blackburn board refused to allow FS to use all of the proceeds to buy a replacement and offered him a fraction of the funds.

Ajay said:
Dubai Blue,

Yes - both clubs agreed a price and personal terms have been agreed - the only condition was that the club said they wanted their manager to sanction the final sale as FS made it clear when he joined that no player could be purchased or sold without his final agreement!

The news was that the Blackburn board refused to allow FS to use all of the proceeds to buy a replacement and offered him a fraction of the funds.
Cheers Ajay. That's a bit naughty of them. I bet FS went ballistic when he found out what they were up to behind his back!!

Ajay said:
I even said that we had agreed everything for RSC but Fat Sam would not budge - well that is 100% accurate and we are still piling pressure on Blackburn to accept a very strong offer but FS believes he can hold out to the last minute and get more money!

Cheers for the update Ajay, I dont intend getting into the whose right whose wrong debate as its pointless but as an insight I think it may be the use of completely contradictory statements that leave you open to some of the abuse you may get, all I would suggest is a quick sanity check of the post may remove some of the ammunition used against you. I have highlighted an example above. Keep smiling Blue and I hope your BIG transfer comes off sooner rather than later, we could do with it about now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.