Ajay?

Another Ajay thread that's being turned into a slanging match by those either 1-jealous of his contacts or 2- feel the need to take out all of our current problems including not signing anyone big thus far in January out on the one poster who is so clearly telling the truth.

The abuse of Ajay is ridiculous, and the kids using this forum for abuse should be banned.

But some of us remain to be convinced by Ajay. He had no knowledge of the only transfer we have made so far, and today seems to be patting himself on the back due to a report in the Daily Express about us trying to buy Kaka.

If ADUG had decided to release info, I seriously doubt the would use the Express and Star, the worst newspaper group in the country.

But keep posting and if you manage to get us some info prior to an actual signing, then the doubters will go away.

I believe it is more that just the Express reporting this story!

I also believe I did get a couple of things right but I also appreciate that my information can be vague at times - I will try to get better and clearer news for you all.

I also know that there have been direct conversations between the ADUG Board and Blackburn board regarding RSC, plus i have posted about Kaka weeks ago but at the time I believe I clearly stated that we are in very advanced negotiations with him, his manager and the club - this regardless of who my contacts are is FACT!

My friends here are growing more and more confident that we will sign him this month but when you remember that this purchase alone will smash every record ever, we must expect a few twists and turns along the way.

I state now - I am not a WUM.

Ajay said:
I believe it is more that just the Express reporting this story!

I also believe I did get a couple of things right but I also appreciate that my information can be vague at times - I will try to get better and clearer news for you all.

I also know that there have been direct conversations between the ADUG Board and Blackburn board regarding RSC, plus i have posted about Kaka weeks ago but at the time I believe I clearly stated that we are in very advanced negotiations with him, his manager and the club - this regardless of who my contacts are is FACT!

My friends here are growing more and more confident that we will sign him this month but when you remember that this purchase alone will smash every record ever, we must expect a few twists and turns along the way.

I state now - I am not a WUM.

Thanks for that Ajay, with regards to the poss 3 players signing today (see transfer forum), are there any truth in these rumours?

Ajay you're a top man for keeping your dignity and for still posting. It's one thing being interested in and talking to the likes of Kaka but that's a million miles from signing him. This kind of transfer would shock the entire footballing world to the core, the kind of signing where every single person in the game will go 'wow' and where every single player would then look at us as a project worth playing for. These things don't happen over night and would take months to iron out all the details when you consider this will be the biggest deal the world has ever seen. Complications will be around every corner.

I only spoke to my friends last night and they did not confirm that there would be definite signings today but one of my earliest posts did say that we made a large number of official offers on the first day of the transfer window opening.

All these offers have been made and as we have clearly seen there has been activity both in the UK and abroad.

I really can't see anything BIG being announced today but I do know we have gone back in for Bellamy and Parker (yes we all know this) and the 3rd could well be RSC after the Blackburn board meeting, having said that I would be surprised to see everything agreed today even if Blackburn agree.

I predict (if Blackburn agree) that we will start the follow the 'official' route and let people know that it is based on a medical, even though he has already passed one.

Cheers

Dubai Blue said:
zeusbheld said:
this would be a good idea, and we could have a parallel 'commentary' thread. it worked out pretty well over at mancityfans.net for 'the great debate,' mostly self-policed, and didn't require a lot of moderation.

although if we do this i hope the mods wouldn't mind deleting anyone else's posts from the main thread.
I'm certainly not a member of the "Ajay is the Anti-Christ" mob, but nor am I one of his embarrassing, sycophantic "Ajay is God" disciples.

Why should he be treated any differently to anyone else on this forum? I don't think he's a liar but so far, not much of what he has said has actually materialised.

I live in the UAE too and it's pretty easy to guess that the likes of Kaka, Messi, Buffon etc might just possibly be towards the top of City's wish list because they would be at the top of any team's wish list.

On that basis, do I get my own protected thread too?
if 20= monkeys come out and fling poo at each other (and occasionally you) every time you post something then yes, you too should have your own thread, regardless of your credentials.

he should be treated differently exactly and only because if he so much as farts in the forum the "Ajay is the Antichrist" and "Ajay is God" clowns come out in such force that they prevent anyone who is interested in anything besides their rants from reading anything except their droppings.

if the threads were separated--one thread for AHEM "commentary", one thread for his posts--then at least it would be readable, as opposed to sorting through a bunch of complete fucking monkeys flinging poo at each other over.... what? a rumor or twenty that one camp, based on next to nothing is dead sure isn't true, and another camp, based on nothing, is dead certain is based on gospel? ffs i would LOVE to filter the monkeys out. as it is i may stick to the BBC's goss column, where at least the monkeys are set up separately.

cheers for info Ajay... shame though that a few just cant pass this info for what it is and has to have a go at ajay for sharing... no need to be abusive or even slag info given in good faith

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.