Ajay?

shootmeifipost10k said:
Ajay said:
Nixon,

I have read the post and cannot see any contradiction!

The medical was done and passed.

The fee was agreed.

The personal terms have been agreed.

Fat Sam said no.

We have put more pressure on Blackburn to accept the offer.

I think I am just missing the fact that Blackburn want to sell but FS does not

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers

No medical as been passed no fee agreed and as for personal terms if it got that far then blackburn would be unable to stop the deal going through FACT
And you know this how?

On the personal terms issue, you're talking crap. Corluka had everything agreed with Spurs, then he came back to Manchester and Hughes convinced him to stay. We sold him anyway a little while later, but only when we'd already got Zabaleta and Hughes was willing to let him leave.

blueyorkie said:
Welcome back Ajay your posts have been missed.
On a wider note, I do believe that the situation which you were faced with, is one where the moderators should be active in keeping people in check rather like a Chairman at a meeting. The fact that a few idiots were able to make your life a misery for a few days and make it uncomfortable reading for the rest of us is a lesson for this Board to be mindful of.
BTW this is not a criticism of the people who run this site merely a constructive comment and I hope it will be taken in that way.

Lets hope that the likes of Ajay and others will not feel uncomfortable and be free to post what knowledge they have and can share.
Unfortunately Ajay's lats thread reached over 250 pages, any moderator attempts to control it were lost in the melee.

coleridge said:
Can we stop this 'People who do not believe Ajay are knobheads' nonsense?

What's wrong with differences of opinion on such relatively trivial matters such as has RSC signed or not? Personally, I almost passed caring.

The previous debacle involved abuse from 'both sides'. I had hoped everyone had grown up since then.

the way i see it, these threads are like the full SKY channel choice. i don't like the Hallmark channel, so i don't watch it. i certainly don't watch it and then woman about it, that would just be a sad waste of time.

anyone who does waste their time like this is in my opinion, a knobend.

finally, is the 'ajay channel' the gospel truth, probably not. but at least it's entertaining.

Glad your back ajay, myself and alot of people on here appreciate your posts so please keep them coming.

As for the abuse you get its just uncalled for, I respect people who disagree with you but those who like to rant abuse should take a good look at themselves and realise how idiotic they sound.

Matty said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
No medical as been passed no fee agreed and as for personal terms if it got that far then blackburn would be unable to stop the deal going through FACT
And you know this how?

On the personal terms issue, you're talking crap. Corluka had everything agreed with Spurs, then he came back to Manchester and Hughes convinced him to stay. We sold him anyway a little while later, but only when we'd already got Zabaleta and Hughes was willing to let him leave.

OK so we HAVE agreed a fee for the player as stated the medical as been passed personal terms and then why did the deal not go through, because Sam said no...
This being true then why after we HAVE AGREED A FEE BETWEEN THE TO CLUBS they expect us to pay more than the fee already they think the player is worth.Do you really think this would happen between two clubs as this never happened before,it's no plausible to think this would happen

So what people would have you believe is a player as had a medical and the press have not got wind of it,well i think it's utter b'llocks to be fair as it it would be the fist time in the history of a football transfer.If anyone can give me ONE exaple of this happening before between 2 PREMIERSHIP CLUBS I will donate 50 QUID TO THE FIRST PERSON CHOSEN CHARITY.
OK I will add between two premiership clubs where the player like this is in the news and the press is all over it, not some player out of the news or a youth signing

Mark Bresciano last season is one example i can think of. He was already training at City and then his club demanded more cash.

unless you work for a premiership club and directly involved with transfer actvity, NO-ONE knows what goes on in the transfer process, and fat sam can do whatever the hell he likes if the board wont sell RSC without his authorisation.

sqblue said:
coleridge said:
Can we stop this 'People who do not believe Ajay are knobheads' nonsense?

What's wrong with differences of opinion on such relatively trivial matters such as has RSC signed or not? Personally, I almost passed caring.

The previous debacle involved abuse from 'both sides'. I had hoped everyone had grown up since then.

the way i see it, these threads are like the full SKY channel choice. i don't like the Hallmark channel, so i don't watch it. i certainly don't watch it and then woman about it, that would just be a sad waste of time.

anyone who does waste their time like this is in my opinion, a knobend.

finally, is the 'ajay channel' the gospel truth, probably not. but at least it's entertaining.

This is a really strange logic to me. 'Disagreeing with Ajay = Wasting time = Knobend'. I'd be careful to avoid that equation coming back to haunt you.

So, what is Channel Ajay? The God Channel, QVC or UK Gold? I leave it with you, but don't waste you time over it, as you know what peoplle will say.

coleridge said:

totally agree, the fact is Ajay is someone who brings something interesting to the table, whether he is ITK or a WUM, his backgraound and personality 'seem' plausable, so for all those who are not interested to hear what the guy has to say then what is the point in posting in this thread?!

the only reason i see is to maturly question his statements, instead of abusing the guy who so far has posted in good faith.

im not a true believer, there are a lot of contridctions in ajay posts, but he makes for an interesting read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.