Ajay?

Im sure he has posted his stuff in good faith, but he also said we WERENT interested in Bellemy and he was a smokescreen, looks like that bit of infor was wrong........

Sure he posted it wasnt a smokescreen and that we would be buying him? i'm told although the bid has been rejected today for bellend, that another bid will follow today.

christ this threads getting big, cant we have a seperate whinging thread and keep this one with questions...

i personally would like the everton fans comments cleared away or backed up?

david villa and the other guy...know anything ajay?

Ajay said:
Nixon,

OK so we HAVE agreed a fee for the player as stated the medical as been passed personal terms and then why did the deal not go through, because Sam said no...
This being true then why after we HAVE AGREED A FEE BETWEEN THE TO CLUBS they expect us to pay more than the fee already they think the player is worth.Do you really think this would happen between two clubs as this never happened before,it's no plausible to think this would happen

So what people would have you believe is a player as had a medical and the press have not got wind of it,well i think it's utter b'llocks to be fair as it it would be the fist time in the history of a football transfer.If anyone can give me ONE exaple of this happening before between 2 PREMIERSHIP CLUBS I will donate 50 QUID TO THE FIRST PERSON CHOSEN CHARITY.
OK I will add between two premiership clubs where the player like this is in the news and the press is all over it, not some player out of the news or a youth signing

Am I wrong in thinking that the reason FS no-longer gives interviews to MOTD is that the BBC ran an exposée on his alleged 'dodgy dealings' on a Panarama or similar programme?

Matty said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
OK so we HAVE agreed a fee for the player as stated the medical as been passed personal terms and then why did the deal not go through, because Sam said no...
This being true then why after we HAVE AGREED A FEE BETWEEN THE TO CLUBS they expect us to pay more than the fee already they think the player is worth.Do you really think this would happen between two clubs as this never happened before,it's no plausible to think this would happen

So what people would have you believe is a player as had a medical and the press have not got wind of it,well i think it's utter b'llocks to be fair as it it would be the fist time in the history of a football transfer.If anyone can give me ONE exaple of this happening before between 2 PREMIERSHIP CLUBS I will donate 50 QUID TO THE FIRST PERSON CHOSEN CHARITY.
OK I will add between two premiership clubs where the player like this is in the news and the press is all over it, not some player out of the news or a youth signing
Err, if the press HADN'T gotten word of it happening then how exactly do you expect anyone else to know about it? What you're asking for is an example of where something has been kept quiet and hidden from the press/public, by definition it's been hidden from us so we don't know anything about it!!!

As for the statement in bold above, again, how do you know it's never happened before? Do you have indepth knowledge of every club and every deal? You've still not answered my earlier question which was how do you know details of the RSC transfer, you did state they were FACT so you surely must have some kind of inside information. Either that or you're talking shite.

I do not have in depth knowledge of the transfer system but it's not difficult club makes bid,bid is accepted or not player accepts terms, its not all this cloak and dagger.some of the stuff sprouted on forums is to unrealistic as if players are being ferried about and undercover,why would clubs do this when everyone knows clubs want a certain player.

Details of the cruz deal are taken from the facts that City and Blackburn made statements.City said we have yet to make a bid.Blackburn said we have yet to receive any bids for Santa Cruz,so I take it as FACT that this is true.Do you think both clubs would come out and say this when it isn't true and the player as passed a medical and a agreed personal terms.When both clubs come out and say this who would you believe to be giving the facts about the situation.It's my opinion looking at the facts no deal as ever been made no medical as been passed and no bids accepted.
If anyone wants to look at everything that as been said by both clubs and think no they are lying because somebody on a internet forum says otherwise then that's their choice.

I ask you,do you think this deal as been done and the medical has been passed then both clubs deny it ?

I believe Ajay is posting in good faith with the information he gets and enjoyed reading what he posted,if he did a blog like thing on life in dubai and the stuff he hears I would keep reading it.

I think that neither you nor I have ANY CLUE what the situation is. We know what we've been told by City and Blackburn, but there's no reason for either club to tell the press/fans/other clubs EXACTLY what's happening, there will be numerous elements to this transfer that are hidden.

My personal opinion is that the deal was discussed in depth and agreements made between the clubs and between City and the player (no documents signed, but agreements made, in principle). Then Ince was sacked and Blackburn refused to sign off on the deal until Fat Sam had been consulted. Fat Sam decided he either wanted to keep RSC or, more likely, decided he wanted to fleece City out of even more money so came out publically to say RSC wasn't for sale. This forces Blackburn to either sell RSC, and show a total lack of support for their new manager, or else pull out of the deal and force City to renegotiate if they still want the player. They chose the later and we're in the current situation. Of course, this is all conjecture, and I don't claim any inside information, but it's as likely as any other scenario, regardless of press releases.

I agree with you there Matty about it being discussed it's been speculated that this move was going to take place all summer and managers more than likely ring each other and agents to talk about the prospect of buying players.Ince getting sacked FS coming in maybe changed how things were supposed to pan out,but I can't get my head round any medical as ever taken place if I'm wrong then the 50 to charity will stand and you can choose it.

avoidconfusion said:
Ajay said:
Nixon,

I have read the post and cannot see any contradiction!

The medical was done and passed.

The fee was agreed.

The personal terms have been agreed.

Fat Sam said no.

We have put more pressure on Blackburn to accept the offer.

I think I am just missing the fact that Blackburn want to sell but FS does not.

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers

So now you go from "the deal is done" to "oh the deal was not 100% done because Fat Sam said no"?

How convenient... :)

Simple...if you dont believe any of it, DONT READ!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.