Ajay?

You can chose to belive Ajay or not. Either way I don't see how that justifies some of the abuse he received.

shootmeifipost10k said:
OK so we HAVE agreed a fee for the player as stated the medical as been passed personal terms and then why did the deal not go through, because Sam said no...
This being true then why after we HAVE AGREED A FEE BETWEEN THE TO CLUBS they expect us to pay more than the fee already they think the player is worth.Do you really think this would happen between two clubs as this never happened before,it's no plausible to think this would happen

So what people would have you believe is a player as had a medical and the press have not got wind of it,well i think it's utter b'llocks to be fair as it it would be the fist time in the history of a football transfer.If anyone can give me ONE exaple of this happening before between 2 PREMIERSHIP CLUBS I will donate 50 QUID TO THE FIRST PERSON CHOSEN CHARITY.
OK I will add between two premiership clubs where the player like this is in the news and the press is all over it, not some player out of the news or a youth signing
Err, if the press HADN'T gotten word of it happening then how exactly do you expect anyone else to know about it? What you're asking for is an example of where something has been kept quiet and hidden from the press/public, by definition it's been hidden from us so we don't know anything about it!!!

As for the statement in bold above, again, how do you know it's never happened before? Do you have indepth knowledge of every club and every deal? You've still not answered my earlier question which was how do you know details of the RSC transfer, you did state they were FACT so you surely must have some kind of inside information. Either that or you're talking shite.

coleridge said:
sqblue said:
the way i see it, these threads are like the full SKY channel choice. i don't like the Hallmark channel, so i don't watch it. i certainly don't watch it and then woman about it, that would just be a sad waste of time.

anyone who does waste their time like this is in my opinion, a knobend.

finally, is the 'ajay channel' the gospel truth, probably not. but at least it's entertaining.

This is a really strange logic to me. 'Disagreeing with Ajay = Wasting time = Knobend'. I'd be careful to avoid that equation coming back to haunt you.

So, what is Channel Ajay? The God Channel, QVC or UK Gold? I leave it with you, but don't waste you time over it, as you know what peoplle will say.

'haunt' me! get a grip!

[quote="shootmeifipost10k]
OK so we HAVE agreed a fee for the player as stated the medical as been passed personal terms and then why did the deal not go through, because Sam said no...
This being true then why after we HAVE AGREED A FEE BETWEEN THE TO CLUBS they expect us to pay more than the fee already they think the player is worth.Do you really think this would happen between two clubs as this never happened before,it's no plausible to think this would happen

So what people would have you believe is a player as had a medical and the press have not got wind of it,well i think it's utter b'llocks to be fair as it it would be the fist time in the history of a football transfer.If anyone can give me ONE exaple of this happening before between 2 PREMIERSHIP CLUBS I will donate 50 QUID TO THE FIRST PERSON CHOSEN CHARITY.
OK I will add between two premiership clubs where the player like this is in the news and the press is all over it, not some player out of the news or a youth signing[/quote]

Is this not similar to us earlier in the season with us and Spuds over Charlie, the fee was agreed, rumour had it that medical and personal terms agreed then we pulled out, seemingly because Hughes said no. Not saying this is for definite but maybe someone can shed some light

I think too many people on here think transfers are done like they are on FM. I.e: You make an offer, its accepted, you agree terms with the player, he has a medical and the transfer completes.

The real world is not like that and people need to have an open mind.

markbmcfc said:
I think too many people on here think transfers are done like they are on FM. I.e: You make an offer, its accepted, you agree terms with the player, he has a medical and the transfer completes.

The real world is not like that and people need to have an open mind.

you will be telling everyone that father christmas doesnt exist next !!!

sput the wonder pig said:
mcfc1996 said:
You can chose to belive Ajay or not. Either way I don't see how that justifies some of the abuse he received.

the " abuse " was in the main between the believes and non-believers and not directed at Ajay...

I can't look back as the thread as been deleted but if memory serves correctly the reason he disappeared for a bit is because one or two individuals gave him more abuse than he desereved

Some people can question Ajay without being abusive.

We have made one signing in the window, which he knew nothing about. There were other posters on here that came up with the goods on Bridge signing.

No further questions m'lud.

Keep posting Ajay, but I wont believe anything you say before you prove me wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.