Alan Hansen is a complete media slut

Re: ALAN HANSEN IS A COMPLETE CU*T

LOL. Why do people insist on twisting words to make us look like shitty little victims.

He said he played well, he said he held it up well, he said he passed it well, he said right now he's worried about his mobility, this was after he mentioned that he'd had a month out.
Stop trying to make everyone out to be a ****, he said nothing out of order at all, fucking hell.

weejh said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I think some are over reacting a little. Hanson was actually quite complimentary about his 2nd half performance. His only crime was to suggest his pace might be lacking. I actually agree with that based on today but I think he will more than make up for it with his awareness, trickery, strength and heading ability.

Hanson is paid to have an opinion. It doesn't always have to please fans.
Agree with this. Why is it when someone in the press have an opinion on city that most don't agree with then they are cunts? He gave an honest assessment on a player , as he saw it, just coz we don't agree yet over it. After we have played we get a forum full of posts saying " Merson" . Hansen". Shearer" etc... Really does get boring. So people have a different view on us from us? So what?

I agree that some Blues are over sensitive to criticism from pundits, but it did seem a bit unnecessary to me that Hansen chose to focus on his lack of pace.

It was a solid debut in my opinion; he linked up well, won his fair share in the air, and there were glimpses of real class. To focus on his lack of pace, which wasn't really an issue today, was strange.

Dzeko imao je pauzu skoro mesec dana.
nije spreman jos,treba mu vremena

Dzeko had been almost a month break.
not ready yet, he needs time

ALAN HANSEN IS A COMPLETE CU*T

It does tickle me how you all get so outraged over motd. The pundits only watch the 5 minutes of
Highlights before they comment

what game was he watching Dzeko looked awesome out there great first touch dragged defenders away from others only thing else he could do was actually score and the chances just didnt come his way today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.