Alan Hansen [Merged]

That Saint Scott fella is an absolute empty head who seems to know little about how football works.
At the moment, there isn't a huge gulf in class, the difference is just 1 point. What shall we start saying we are alot better than Chelsea because we stuffed them on their own patch 4-2, nonsense. Chelsea are much superior, even if we beat them both games comfortably.

Like i said, the difference is 1 point, we beat Spurs Wednesday and the difference is overturned to 2 points ahead in our favour, therefore we'd be the better team at that moment.

Clevers said:
Yes Spurs are so much better than us that they are an absolutely massive 1 point ahead after 36 games.

As for BBC pundits I have always detested Lineker and his swarmy face.

It's time the BBC employed some people from the game who played more recently.

amen brother

bye bye to wrinkly old has-beens and scousers in particular

Alan Hansen's Blog tagline on the BBC football main page: "Talk of Liverpool allowing Chelsea a win is nonsense"

Ha.

We couldn't believe Hansen's comments about Villa being the better side.

What a completely one-sided, blinkered view of the match! As already stated, he couldn't have watched the match in full or looked at the stats.

It didn't seem to me that Lawrenson's piece about us winning the title in 2-3 seasons was laced with bitterness; it was just a statement of fact in his eyes.

And as for that muppet Green on 606, I was so angry with his comments about us recruiting an emergency 'keeper, that I tried ringing in!

Saint Scott said:
Are you men serious ? Spurs would take........

tevez
bellamy
ade
rsc
kompany
lescott (probably)
de jong
ireland
johnson

Utter nonsense. Spurs would not take Lescott, Adebayor, De Jong, Ireland nor Kompany and certainly not RSC ! Tottenham have got the 2nd best defensive record in the country, City have struggled defensively all year yet you people have Spurs taking 2 of your defenders ?!?!?!?!!? Absolutely hilarious. De Jong would not get anywhere near a Tottenham squad, simple as. Modric, Huddlestone, Palacios, Jenas, the new Brazilian kid Sandro and Kranjcar can all play central for Spurs. For this reason they wouldnt take Ireland either. Lescott and Kompany over Bassong, Dawson, King, Woodgate or Kaboul as well ? I seriously doubt it. Spurs would take Tevez, Bellamy, Johnson and Micah Richards from City and that is genuinely about it. City on the other hand, I honestly believe would fancy most of Spurs' defensive players and more than a couple of their offensive stars.

Lets remember on here folks that the 2 clubs have met once already this season and it was a woefully one sided game where Spurs really did show there was a huge gulf between the 2 teams. Wednesday will show whether or not City have managed to bridge that gap. It is no coincidence that pretty much all of the footballing pundits are backing Spurs to get something from the game.
No offense mate but Adebayor is better than Pav, Defoe, Crouch and Gudjohnsen. No much between De Jong and Palacios. Not much between Dawson and Kompany, King and Lescott etc...

To say there is a massive gulf in class is a bit clueless. You're one point above us after 36 games. That alone tells me we're pretty similar. Going by individual games, we're a much better side than both Chelsea and Arsenal ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.