Alan Hansen [Merged]

Oasis_City said:
They would take Richards

Rumours are he's Spurs bound in the Summer.

They would take Petrov too and he can't make our first 11.

Kompany > Everyone.<br /><br />-- Sun May 02, 2010 11:50 am --<br /><br />
stony said:
Oasis_City said:
They would take Richards

Rumours are he's Spurs bound in the Summer.

They would take Petrov too and he can't make our first 11.

He better not be!!!

I don't think Richards would be first choice for us, although he would be a great addition to our squad. Good backup and can play all across the back line.

Are you men serious ? Spurs would take........

tevez
bellamy
ade
rsc
kompany
lescott (probably)
de jong
ireland
johnson

Utter nonsense. Spurs would not take Lescott, Adebayor, De Jong, Ireland nor Kompany and certainly not RSC ! Tottenham have got the 2nd best defensive record in the country, City have struggled defensively all year yet you people have Spurs taking 2 of your defenders ?!?!?!?!!? Absolutely hilarious. De Jong would not get anywhere near a Tottenham squad, simple as. Modric, Huddlestone, Palacios, Jenas, the new Brazilian kid Sandro and Kranjcar can all play central for Spurs. For this reason they wouldnt take Ireland either. Lescott and Kompany over Bassong, Dawson, King, Woodgate or Kaboul as well ? I seriously doubt it. Spurs would take Tevez, Bellamy, Johnson and Micah Richards from City and that is genuinely about it. City on the other hand, I honestly believe would fancy most of Spurs' defensive players and more than a couple of their offensive stars.

Lets remember on here folks that the 2 clubs have met once already this season and it was a woefully one sided game where Spurs really did show there was a huge gulf between the 2 teams. Wednesday will show whether or not City have managed to bridge that gap. It is no coincidence that pretty much all of the footballing pundits are backing Spurs to get something from the game.

Saint Scott said:

tevez
bellamy
ade
rsc
kompany
lescott (probably)
de jong
ireland
johnson

Utter nonsense. Spurs would not take Lescott, Adebayor, De Jong, Ireland nor Kompany and certainly not RSC ! Tottenham have got the 2nd best defensive record in the country, City have struggled defensively all year yet you people have Spurs taking 2 of your defenders ?!?!?!?!!? Absolutely hilarious. De Jong would not get anywhere near a Tottenham squad, simple as. Modric, Huddlestone, Palacios, Jenas, the new Brazilian kid Sandro and Kranjcar can all play central for Spurs. For this reason they wouldnt take Ireland either. Lescott and Kompany over Bassong, Dawson, King, Woodgate or Kaboul as well ? I seriously doubt it. Spurs would take Tevez, Bellamy, Johnson and Micah Richards from City and that is genuinely about it. City on the other hand, I honestly believe would fancy most of Spurs' defensive players and more than a couple of their offensive stars.

Lets remember on here folks that the 2 clubs have met once already this season and it was a woefully one sided game where Spurs really did show there was a huge gulf between the 2 teams. Wednesday will show whether or not City have managed to bridge that gap. It is no coincidence that pretty much all of the footballing pundits are backing Spurs to get something from the game.

You mean like when you played hull and wolves?

Saint Scott said:

tevez
bellamy
ade
rsc
kompany
lescott (probably)
de jong
ireland
johnson

You don't know what you're talkin about

Saint Scott said:

tevez
bellamy
ade
rsc
kompany
lescott (probably)
de jong
ireland
johnson

Surprise surprise.A deluded spud.
Don't you just hate them?
Chat as much shit as rags-but without the cups.

Saint Scott said:

tevez
bellamy
ade
rsc
kompany
lescott (probably)
de jong
ireland
johnson

Haha - what bollocks. Another deluded, arrogant cock.

Saint Scott said:

tevez
bellamy
ade
rsc
kompany
lescott (probably)
de jong
ireland
johnson

Have a day off einstein.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.