Alan Hansen [Merged]

Hope we play as badly wednesday and get the same poor result. Hansen = cnut

What a joke of football pundits they are. Seriously BBC need to sack them, I bet the majority of us on here could do a better job than them. Boring match? **** off, that was one hell of an exciting match, we go down a goal then equalise after a while and in two minutes we get another, is that really boring? I'm guessing it was boring for them watching us win, I can't wait 'til BBC see sense and they get kicked off Match of the Day to rot on some local channel for soft southerners, then maybe we'll have decent punditry.

Oh **** off Hansen you ****, he says Spurs will beat us on Wednesday aswell, if I gave my honest opinion I'd be on the fence with that one, no one can say what will happen in that match unless they are a psychic, have a crystal ball, next Thursday's newspaper or the Tardis. he just seems to have something against us. I obviously want us to get fourth for so many reasons and I think there's another reason to be added, I'd love to see Hansen get put in his place aswell.

Also what was that about the English players, Johnson was amazing today, he got us the penalty and his set up for Ade was great, and for the time he was on Wright-Phillips played a decent role in assisting Bellers.

And here was me thinking we'd get praise this week, I should have known better.

Given is better than Gomes
Bale is better than Bridge
Dawson is better than Toure
Kompany is better than Assou-Ekotto
De Jong and Barry are better than Huddlestone
Ade is better than Pavlyuchenko
Tevez over Defoe anyday
Johnson is better than Lennon
Bellamy is better than Krjancar

That is just my opinion, but I do wonder where that lumpy fore-headed fucker gets the impression Spurs have the 'better players both individually and collectively'.

I could not believe what I was hearing! My gob is still hanging open! I always disliked Hansen but this was unbelievable! I am know a fully signed up member of the media hate City theorists. At least I know it is not me being a biased fan now that was blatent bashing!

fnwdo1.gif

Also regarding Spurs firepower - we've scored 8 more goals than them this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.