Alan Hansen [Merged]

kiam06 said:
They fucking hate us and I love it, come on City!!

I wouldn't swap 1 Spurs player for any of ours, even Defoe their best player is not as good as ADE, Teve or Bellers.

Loving the hatred!!!

I´d love to have someone like Modric in our team.

Oh my God. I don't think i've EVER craved a City victory more than i want us to beat Spurs on Wednesday. Twitcher's cheap shot about us acquiring a goalkeeper via the perfectly legal emergency loan system, combined with that ex-spud and grade A twat Gary Lineker have really got me seething. Come on City... i beg of you, please smash those Spuds. It would be so, so sweet. COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!

dario2739 said:
Thatchersforearm said:
Did he just say 'Tottenham, you'd hope' when asked who would finish 4th?

Are my ears fucking deceiving me?

You know what I think it actually is, is that they all think that if Spuds get 4th, it'll be a one season blip, they'll exit the CL quick and normality will be restored when Liverpool regain their rightful place in the top 4 next season...

...whereas if we get 4th they know we'll be there for fucking years, be able to attract the top, top players, outbid any fucker!

They're shitting themselves... we just have to do our talking on the pitch... 2 wins to shut the fuckers up!

I think you probably have the truth of it there. I think its interesting how the normal flow of their commentary changes when they talk about us, they mention all the negatives and non of the positives, even motty talking about the blatant penalties as though its reasonable that that they are not given.

lmjones1uk said:
Apparently Spurs "have the better players individually and collectively"...

Tevez, Given, Komany, Manu, A.johnson, Bellers, Bridge etc.. Hasen you f*king dick you must be on happy drugs to believe that"!

This is because (and the twat knows it), City pose the bigger threat to his precious red scouse than Spurs will ever be. And that will be true whoever comes fourth. Scouse scumbags are all getting on my nerves now, with their deluded divine right attitude. How long has it been since you won the title, you gay bastards? Lay off the crack.

the bitter ramblings of you vanquished foes (i.e. liverpool and their cronies) should be music to your ears. lawrenson looked like he was about to top himself in the opening shot. his comment about city 'doing that' (hand gesture of city going way ahead into the distance) if they got top four, should tell you all you need to know. today we have fucked up villa and liverpool for the next 5 seasons.

one more bunch of twats to beat, and it's ours, we can run down the touchline and celebrate in front of the spurs fans, the arsenal fans, the rags, the chelsea fans, the FA, the BBC, Garth Crooks, Hansen, Lawro, Motson, Colin Murray, Talkshite, David Moyes, Jose Mourinho, Alec Mcleish, Steve Bruce, Fat Sam, (Bonol?), McGarry, Custis, Daniel Taylor, Henry Winter, The Mirrugh... it's coming....

i was listening to Matt Le Tissier on gillette soccer Saturday, it wasnt the same game that Hansen saw thats for sure, Le Tiss said the Villa goal was against the run of play, said city was playing well ang was the better team overall, said in the second half that although Villa was chucking men forward he expected City to hit them on the break any minute and score, he also said how well city were defending.

Hansen is just bitter, he slags managers off all the time, wrong decision blah blah blah but never had the balls to go into the job himself. Anyone can sit infront of a tv watching a game on video rewinding/forwarding it to pick it to pieces, its not so so easy when youve got to make decisions on the hoof, no second chances no rewinds, no 200 cameras so you can see every blade of grass being covered.

Phil Thompson is no better, he was in his elements today because spurs were winning, hope we get Torres in the Summer just to piss them two bitter bindippers off

Its embarrasing really he clearly didnt watch the game live and then makes his comments on a 5 min highlight package.
Smell the fear boys and girls.

People need to look at this through the eyes of others. The fact is as ex scousers Hansen and Lawrenson know what the score is if we get 4th. It means we secure a platform to push on from, be that the premier league championship, and or European progress. They can't bare the thought of Liverpool being pushed out of the top four, hence all the crap being spouted about City on TV/Media in general. It is also bad news for the other top flight clubs as the cartel will be broken. If spuds get 4th, well great because its unlikely they will repeat the feet next season. If we get it, well it could just stick and thats bad for others such as liverpool who have already lost ground on us, never mind the top two!
What really chuffs me off is the fact the BBC has two heavily biased pundits talking us down, in order to try and kill off our chances. Well i hope we can get through Wednesday, and then West Ham and give these bad losers what they deserve. I love to see resolve tested to the full, thats when you see the true side of clubs/players and fans. I have a feeling certain clubs and their followers/media types of supporters are going to look as ugly as hell soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.