Alan Hansen "You won't win anything with strangers"

If he really knew what he was talking about then he'd be involved in the game and not spending his time chatting shit and making ads for Morrisons after retiring 20 bloody years ago.

bluemoon32 said:
If he really knew what he was talking about then he'd be involved in the game and not spending his time chatting shit and making ads for Morrisons after retiring 20 bloody years ago.

This

I began to wonder last night if Alan Shearer had actually left the studio and the name of the programme had been changed to "The Alan Hansen show". Shearer not only couldn't get a word in edgeways but neither could Lineker. About time they got some new young blood on that couch!!

svennis pennis said:
He was going bright red when he was repeatedly saying we are "a million miles away from the title."

Funny stuff.

im NORMALLY quite calm when it comes to the media (usually just laugh at how jelous and sad they are)
but when Hansen said that after ONE!!!!fooking game, DOES THAT MEAN BLACKPOOL ARE GOING TO BE TITLE CONTENDERS. Complete dick head, and stevie wonder could see they were playing like strangers, even mancini said give it 3 weeks.

I must admit I did laugh watching the MOTD coverage, and that line from Hansen in particular.

Yes saw this too this morning on the repeat. I think everyone is turning against us, firstof all the knobs at sky, and now the BBC.

Seems to me like this is something we better get used to until we start stringing good performances and reults together.

I'm running out of channels to watch!

royle said:
Will he be eating his words at the end of the season like the last time he made such a bold statement on the opening game of the season when Utd went on to win the title.

I dont agree with the words but the sentiment was correct.

We need to improve dramatically and we need to decide on a formation.

We were second to evetything every single team is going to close us down very very quickly and press and unless we can sort our passing out we are in trouble.

The Europa game coming up is going to be tricky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.