Alan Hansen "You won't win anything with strangers"

Of ALL the football pundits (or gobshites) I've seen on TV not a one of them have had a decent word to say about us, they are all looking to kick us into touch.
WELL WAIT FOR IT

BLUE MOON IS RISING AND YOU CAN SHOVE ALL YOUR NEGATIVITY RIGHT UP YOUR A*SE'S

and again.... till you shut up

citygirl77 said:
Of ALL the football pundits (or gobshites) I've seen on TV not a one of them have had a decent word to say about us, they are all looking to kick us into touch.
WELL WAIT FOR IT

BLUE MOON IS RISING AND YOU CAN SHOVE ALL YOUR NEGATIVITY RIGHT UP YOUR A*SE'S

and again.... till you shut up

not just the pundits - see the " Totally Underwhelmed" thread from our very own fathelensbellend after just 90 minutes and one well earned point away at Spurs

Going slightly off-topic.

My best laugh at the weekend was watching Final Score on Saturday afternoon. They were discussing everton's awful away strip and what colour the shirts were, and Gabby Yorath said to Garth Crooks "I thought you were an expert on pink."

Why care about the cross legged axe wound head?

May as well listen to Pele's wisdom.

Squelch said:
Going slightly off-topic.

My best laugh at the weekend was watching Final Score on Saturday afternoon. They were discussing everton's awful away strip and what colour the shirts were, and Gabby Yorath said to Garth Crooks "I thought you were an expert on pink."
Don't want to sound ignorant or anything,but is Garth Crooks a "rear gunner"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.