Alan Hansen "You won't win anything with strangers"

he was totally harsh, and quite unprofessional - coming across quite vitriolic. a few years ago chelsea were the new rich club and took similar shit from pundits and press alike. it's a phase this club has to go through.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Squelch said:
Going slightly off-topic.

My best laugh at the weekend was watching Final Score on Saturday afternoon. They were discussing everton's awful away strip and what colour the shirts were, and Gabby Yorath said to Garth Crooks "I thought you were an expert on pink."
Don't want to sound ignorant or anything,but is Garth Crooks a "rear gunner"?

Isn't the colour associated with rear gunners,brown?

Squelch said:

My best laugh at the weekend was watching Final Score on Saturday afternoon. They were discussing everton's awful away strip and what colour the shirts were, and Gabby Yorath said to Garth Crooks "I thought you were an expert on pink."
I reckon he's weighed anchor in Poo bay on more than one occassion

FantasyIreland said:
Squelch said:

We all know about the blokes with the best gaydar.

Nowt against them.

Corky said:
FantasyIreland said:

We all know about the blokes with the best gaydar.

Nowt against them.
I've nowt against them either Corky.I was just wondering if Gabby "outed" him on national tv or is it common knowledge,,,,,,like Lawro.

Hansen, like most of the hacks, speak and write for the sake of their own publicity and pr rather than the people they are speaking/writing about. The entire staff at Talk Shite are exactly the same.
OF COURSE THEY ARE ALL STRANGERS AT THE MOMENT!! But they all know each other by reputation at least. Blackpool bought in 6 players - in one day - and the manager even admitted that he could not remember most of their first names!
Hansen knows more about selling supermarket crap on TV than being able to make constructive observatons. I am only interested in what Mancini says -
IT WILL TAKE ABOUT THREE WEEKS FOR THE TEAM TO START TO GEL.

Who was it that said about the rags that 'they won't win anything with kids'?

ALAN HANSEN

To be honest after watching yesterdays game i know what he means but things can only get better and as the current players gel - along with those yet to sign/train with us - we'll turn the corner that will bring us success.

And even though we didn't win yesterday we got what I believe will be a good point at the end of the season and at least we didn't lose to Spurs like we normally do and the games out of the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.