Alan Harper

I really did think that we were going places under Kendall.

After the initial five at the back to stabilise us in his first season, we started playing some good football - apart from Sheffield Blades away - and getting good results in the three or four months before he fucked off back to Goodison.

I was absolutely gutted when he went.
Coward hendall

Who was worse? Harper, Megson or Heath?

Also that’s the worst shag, marry, kill imaginable...
For me it was Clarke by quite some margin, Harper and Megson had a degree of versatility, they weren't very good in a few positions. Heath was like a crap Craig Bellamy, who couldn't score. Wayne Clarke was like a dementor he sucked all joy and happiness from a game of football... and couldn't score.....

For me it was Clarke by quite some margin, Harper and Megson had a degree of versatility, they weren't very good in a few positions. Heath was like a crap Craig Bellamy, who couldn't score. Wayne Clarke was like a dementor he sucked all joy and happiness from a game of football... and couldn't score.....
I hated Clarke after the derby at the shit pile where Brightwell leathered it as he had at least two reasonable chances to score and end our bad spell there. Didn't he only ever score one goal (away to Forest?) as well for us? Complete fraud as a centre-forward and to think he was related to Allan Clarke as well!!

Quinn and Coton were good Kendall signings. However, getting rid of Hinchcliffe and Bishop was criminal.

Quinn would have scored even more with Hinchcliffe and Bishop placing balls on to his head.

With regards to Heath unlike Harper, Clarke and Megson he actually had talent. Unfortunately a very bad injury at Everton in the season or two before he signed ruined him. He was banging them in beforehand and was touted for an England call up and is very highly regarded by Toffee fans.

We just got the busted flush, version. Something we have had many times over the years..Bojinov, Clough, Santa Cruz, Hargreaves... to name a few.

I hated Clarke after the derby at the shit pile where Brightwell leathered it as he had at least two reasonable chances to score and end our bad spell there. Didn't he only ever score one goal (away to Forest?) as well for us? Complete fraud as a centre-forward and to think he was related to Allan Clarke as well!!
21 appearances and 2 goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.