Alan Henning - how should we respond?

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
What would Alan Henning want us to do?
I'm fairly certain he wouldn't want his death avenging by a gung-ho British/Yank army blowing the place to fuck with scores of civilian casualties as collateral damage,the very same innocent people he was over there helping in the first place

Apparently the next guy is a convert to Islam, just shows how these 'people' operate. I hate war/violence but I think the time has come to sort them out

bobmcfc said:
Turkey are struggling to contain IS at the moment and Syria are warning them not to cross the border to fight the IS militants and prevent them from taking Turkish towns. It's pretty fooked up if you ask me

i wouldnt trust the turks in any of this, ISIS are having recruiting meeting which are held on a regular basis in turkey, the turks are fully aware of whats going on but have done nothing, and they are in regular dialog with ISIS

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
I'm fairly certain he wouldn't want his death avenging by a gung-ho British/Yank army blowing the place to fuck with scores of civilian casualties as collateral damage,the very same innocent people he was over there helping in the first place

So what would you do Mr fucking diplomatic?

These bastards are killing other Muslims, they don't give a flying fuck what we do as they're going to carry on growing and killing.

They won't stop until they have taken over the world, which thankfully won't be allowed to happen.

With respect to Alan Henning, he wasn't in charge of our foreign policy, we need to stop these cunts from doing it to others.

Ban-jani said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:

These bastards are killing other Muslims, they don't give a flying fuck what we do as they're going to carry on growing and killing.

They won't stop until they have taken over the world, which thankfully won't be allowed to happen.

With respect to Alan Henning, he wasn't in charge of our foreign policy, we need to stop these c**ts from doing it to others.

Clearly they need to be stopped but there must be a clear distinction of which side are the barbarians

marco said:
bobmcfc said:
Turkey are struggling to contain IS at the moment and Syria are warning them not to cross the border to fight the IS militants and prevent them from taking Turkish towns. It's pretty fooked up if you ask me

i wouldnt trust the turks in any of this, ISIS are having recruiting meeting which are held on a regular basis in turkey, the turks are fully aware of whats going on but have done nothing, and they are in regular dialog with ISIS
I understand what you are saying but they are going to protect their borders from incursion no matter what kind of dialogue they have with IS

Innocents are going to die in that part of the world no matter what we (westerners) do. That's the unfortunate and despressing truth. We should be doing our best to stop innocents in our countries from dying..and that means exterminating these pricks before they continue growing. Does that mean bombing the fuck outta them?..im starting to feel that way. When will the right time be to take action?..when beheadings begin happening in london/Chicago/sydney? Or when bombs start going off in our cities?

Maybe emotion gets in the way but it pisses me off. Rip to all the victims.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Ban-jani said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:

With respect to Alan Henning, he wasn't in charge of our foreign policy, we need to stop these c**ts from doing it to others.

Clearly they need to be stopped but there must be a clear distinction of which side are the barbarians

Can you seriously say that with an once of honesty?

Every once in a while someone will post such garbage on this forum I have to take a second look - congratulations you're the latest.

The Iraqi government and the Kurdish people are begging for our help. Why would they if they thought for one second we were anywhere near their barbaric actions?

How many civilian captives have we murdered?

How many hostages have we taken?

Where have we purposely stopped aid reaching innocent victims?

Where have we done this in the name of a despicable Stone Age religion?

You really need to think before posting.

Honestly can't understand some people - if a snake crawls into your house you don't get on your stomach and deal with it tooth to tooth; you stamp on it's head and throw it into the bin.

Re: A

Ban-jani said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Ban-jani said:

Can you seriously say that with an once of honesty?

Every once in a while someone will post such garbage on this forum I have to take a second look - congratulations you're the latest.

The Iraqi government and the Kurdish people are begging for our help. Why would they if they thought for one second we were anywhere near their barbaric actions?

How many civilian captives have we murdered?

How many hostages have we taken?

You really need to think before posting.

I need to think?
We have incredibly brave men and women prepared to give their lives in the Middle East and you have the neck to call them barbaric?
Give your head a wobble son,your talking through your ring piece
Wanker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.