Alan Henning - how should we respond?

Re: A

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Ban-jani said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Clearly they need to be stopped but there must be a clear distinction of which side are the barbarians

Can you seriously say that with an once of honesty?

Every once in a while someone will post such garbage on this forum I have to take a second look - congratulations you're the latest.

The Iraqi government and the Kurdish people are begging for our help. Why would they if they thought for one second we were anywhere near their barbaric actions?

How many civilian captives have we murdered?

How many hostages have we taken?

You really need to think before posting.

I need to think?
We have incredibly brave men and women prepared to give their lives in the Middle East and you have the neck to call them barbaric?
Give your head a wobble son,your talking through your ring piece
Wanker

I think you may have misread his post

Or have I missed something

marco said:
bobmcfc said:
Turkey are struggling to contain IS at the moment and Syria are warning them not to cross the border to fight the IS militants and prevent them from taking Turkish towns. It's pretty fooked up if you ask me

i wouldnt trust the turks in any of this, ISIS are having recruiting meeting which are held on a regular basis in turkey, the turks are fully aware of whats going on but have done nothing, and they are in regular dialog with ISIS
This is true some of the people snatched have been because Isis sympathetic turkish border guards are informing of their crossing, also the turks are so concerned with a strong Kurdistan that they are turning a blind eye to some atrocities in northern Syria by Isis that are weakening the PKK.

Though these people need eradicating, doing it at the expense of local civilians will only make the children/relatives of those civilians possible new recruits to whatever would replace Isis(and something will) Supporting the PKK with weapons and aid to fortify and rebuild along with the support of the Arab league and Iran to support the Iraqi's in their efforts to destroy Isis is the way forward, except if it is achieved we need to Invest in Education and social rebuilding the destroyed area unlike the last 2 times we have intervened and then left people feeling disgruntled and easier to indoctrinate into these sick and evil groups

I hope that Isis are completely crushed and destroyed into the sands of the dessert but we need to also save those they are terrorising in the occupied towns and villages

Re: A

bobmcfc said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Ban-jani said:
Can you seriously say that with an once of honesty?

Every once in a while someone will post such garbage on this forum I have to take a second look - congratulations you're the latest.

The Iraqi government and the Kurdish people are begging for our help. Why would they if they thought for one second we were anywhere near their barbaric actions?

How many civilian captives have we murdered?

How many hostages have we taken?

You really need to think before posting.

I need to think?
We have incredibly brave men and women prepared to give their lives in the Middle East and you have the neck to call them barbaric?
Give your head a wobble son,your talking through your ring piece
Wanker

I think you may have misread his post

Or have I missed something

He has.

Shame really as I didn't think it was a difficult post to grasp.

Maybe he'll re-read it, come up with an argument that makes a hint of sense, and reply. Doubtful maybe.

the things is little old England is to soft and letting them into our country preaching whatever they want standing on streets selling cds brain washing the good is just daft that we can let this happen

I can see it only ending in what's good for the goose is good for the gander style of thing
Britain will start to defend itself and start taking action on them who preach crap groups of lads will form a army and call themselves the real people army or something like

take them who preach ISIS muslims and kill them just like they are doing in someway just like in Ireland with the IRA the people will soon fuck off home

You can guarantee we will have assets within Isis helping to gain Intel.

ancoats said:
the things is little old England is to soft and letting them into our country preaching whatever they want standing on streets selling cds brain washing the good is just daft that we can let this happen

I can see it only ending in what's good for the goose is good for the gander style of thing
Britain will start to defend itself and start taking action on them who preach crap groups of lads will form a army and call themselves the real people army or something like

take them who preach ISIS muslims and kill them just like they are doing in someway just like in Ireland with the IRA the people will soon fuck off home

Have you wiped your mouth clear of the foam, yet...??

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I'm outraged and deeply upset about what has been happening to innocent people this last month or so. I sincerely hope we can rescue any remaining hostages especially the American guy who has been told he is next. The time for talking is over it's time to start shooting these bastards!!!

We reap what we sow......................

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
I'm outraged and deeply upset about what has been happening to innocent people this last month or so. I sincerely hope we can rescue any remaining hostages especially the American guy who has been told he is next. The time for talking is over it's time to start shooting these bastards!!!

Who's 'we'?

Ifwecouldjust....... said:

as in what exactly, how is alan hennings beheading reaping in anyway, he went there to give help, what a complete and utter bollocks post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.