Alan Henning - how should we respond?

blue10high said:
Thanks for all the kind words, Me my family and Kev have all had a very hard time, Alan was a prisoner since the day after Boxing day. so it has been very hard not even allowed to talk about it not even to best friends, the one thing I cant get my head round is it was on Bluemoon before the home office knew, This site has helped to keep our minds off of the real world at our lowest points thanks Bluemoon. Paul Alan's brother.

All the best to your family mate.

We're all thinking of you.

blue10high said:
Thanks for all the kind words, Me my family and Kev have all had a very hard time, Alan was a prisoner since the day after Boxing day. so it has been very hard not even allowed to talk about it not even to best friends, the one thing I cant get my head round is it was on Bluemoon before the home office knew, This site has helped to keep our minds off of the real world at our lowest points thanks Bluemoon. Paul Alan's brother.

Jesus wept! My Dad has a sentimental side.

What he says is true though. The laughs we have on here have kept us sane over the last 10 months. When I go out with him in his local in Wales, mine here in Hull or at a match, our two topics of conversation have been Alan's situation and the barmy goings on here on Bluemoon.

blue10high said:
I really can't put into words the sorrow I feel for you, Kev and your family at this time my friend.
Hopefully one day you'll be able to find solace in your brothers determination to put the needs of others before his own.
My thoughts are with you.

Gaylord du Bois said:
blue10high said:
I really can't put into words the sorrow I feel for you, Kev and your family at this time my friend.
Hopefully one day you'll be able to find solace in your brothers determination to put the needs of others before his own.
My thoughts are with you.
+1
Well said mate

citykev28 said:
blue10high said:

What he says is true though. The laughs we have on here have kept us sane over the last 10 months. When I go out with him in his local in Wales, mine here in Hull or at a match, our two topics of conversation have been Alan's situation and the barmy goings on here on Bluemoon.
I'm not sure about the bit about it keeping your mind off the real world! This is the real world; the rest is fake.

Seriously, how on earth did you live with that for 10 months? And how are you able to display the courage and dignity you're showing now? You're an inspiration.

Prestwich_Blue said:
citykev28 said:
blue10high said:

I'm not sure about the bit about it keeping your mind off the real world! This is the real world; the rest is fake.

Seriously, how on earth did you live with that for 10 months? And how are you able to display the courage and dignity you're showing now? You're an inspiration.

Must have been hard for you and the Family buddy stuck on that D note for all those Month's, they work for some instances but sadly not convinced it did in this case, he was a very compassionate man that did a deed most wouldn't even think about !!

Just caught this thread. All the best to Kev, and his dad and his family at this difficult time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.