Alan [Merged]

Truthfully, it was hilarious, the Brazilian player looked bewildered and it is just one of the things that make City supporters the best in the world, their great sense of humour, mind you, if he had gone on to score it might have been a tad different.

johnmc said:
Ric said:
To be fair, there were far more than 5 or 6 songs for Jo. His name was being sung relentlessly in 111, especially in the first half. You said you were at the game, so not sure how you failed to notice that?

As for the Alan songs, it was light hearted banter that helped pass the evening. Not really sure why you're so affronted by it?!

5 or 6 different songs for Jo? I missed half of them then

Off the top of my head, and you'll have to bear with me as it's late, but I can recall:

"All you need is Jo..."
"Feed the Jo and he will score..."
"Jo, Jo, Jo, Jo" (not very imaginative, but a song nonetheless)
"Jo, always believe in your soul, you've got the power to know, you're indestructible..."

OK, I concede I'm being pedantic, and that's only 4 songs, but never mind. I'm just disappointed we didn't sing the one to the tune of Joe by the Inspiral Carpets:

"His name is Jo,
Eastlands is his home,
That's the place he likes to roam..."

Should be a terrace classic, but can't see it taking off. Blue Alliance, get on the case...

SWP's back said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
thats what i said earlier mate,only us,CITY fans can have a laugh like this.
Apart from wen I agree and then you back the one person that doesn't find it funny.

The other poster was right, you are odd.
still waiting for the "go aay" response,what does it mean ?
what other poster btw ;)

Scottyboi said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
you pm'd me tonight,so you stop bothering me,dikbrain

(cant believe there are City fans like this knob )

oh and no,couldn't get to the game tonight,
200 miles in the snow is a bit iffy tbh ;)

You had a drink again?
Your off your rocker tonight lol swp was just agreeing with you that it was funny you odd ball.
Thanks, I'm certainly confused.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
SWP's back said:
Apart from wen I agree and then you back the one person that doesn't find it funny.

The other poster was right, you are odd.
still waiting for the "go aay" response,what does it mean ?
what other poster btw ;)

Mancityx a page or so back.

Go away was what I tried to write but my phone missed the w.

Are you on a wum tonight ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.