Alan [Merged]

johnmc said:
Ric said:
To be fair, there were far more than 5 or 6 songs for Jo. His name was being sung relentlessly in 111, especially in the first half. You said you were at the game, so not sure how you failed to notice that?

As for the Alan songs, it was light hearted banter that helped pass the evening. Not really sure why you're so affronted by it?!

5 or 6 different songs for Jo? I missed half of them then How many for Milner, kolo, boateng etc

You have to admit it went up a notch for Alan. And I'm not affronted by it. I don't get the Alan joke that's all. And I'm asking when the atmosphere we say we want to generate more often is there but the catalyst is an opposition player with what some people deem a funny name.

The Alan thing was brilliant, everyone was laughing at it and everytime he came near us on the wing about a hundred people would just start shouting his name, he must have thought we were mad!

Only song I heard for Jo tonight was JO JO JO JO JO when he touched the ball near the end!

Im getting 'Alan' '27' on my shirt though tomorrow! What a hero that guy is, an absolute HERO!

Red Bull Salzburg
28 Tremmel
05 Afolabi
15 Schiemer
23 Sekagya
36 Hinteregger
04 Mendes Da Silva
19 Cziommer
22 Hierlander
24 Leitgeb
14 Jakob Jantscher
43 Joaquin Boghossian
subs used
Svento
Augustinussen
and ..........
Alan

That is the first time I have heard a stadium laugh like it did when his name was announced. Sorry, but it was funny

Dunne Believable. said:
SS117 said:
Chant againest Bolton...

"He's not, he's not really here, he's not, he's not really here, just like then fans of the invisble Alan, he's not really here!"

Carry on the banter or what? :-)

pmsl love it!
I'm sure we'll hear it againest Bolton :-)<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:07 am --<br /><br />
Dunne Believable. said:
SS117 said:
Chant againest Bolton...

"He's not, he's not really here, he's not, he's not really here, just like then fans of the invisble Alan, he's not really here!"

Carry on the banter or what? :-)

pmsl love it!
I'm sure we'll hear it againest Bolton :-)

SWP's back said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
what does "go aay" mean,is it something homo like.
oh and thank you for your well worded PM, I'M A WEIRDO,bit fukn rich that.
are you really a CITY fan,or just a wum.
How am I wumming. As for being a city fan, well I live here and go home and away and was there tonight. Were you?

I asked you to stop
Bothering me.

Please do so. Or foe me.
you pm'd me tonight,so you stop bothering me,dikbrain

(cant believe there are City fans like this knob )

oh and no,couldn't get to the game tonight,
200 miles in the snow is a bit iffy tbh ;)

Blue Tooth said:
johnmc said:
I'm very lightened pal. Don't worry about me

The reason no one has explained is because you are laughing at the name Alan and it isn't funny.

I understand the atmosphere was better because of it but that's not my argument is it.

What about if he'd been called Brian? Brian the Brazilian? Would that make you laugh? or Derek?

Derek would have just been soooo funny. Derek the Brazilian imagine!! Omg.

I was in the kippax when the whole Barry Conlon thing started. I was at consecutive games at anfield when the aggregate score was 10'nil. I was in the north stand when arsenal ripped us a new one in the first 30 mins. I get our humour and the irony.

So maybe because of all I have been involved in i personally though Alan was a poor show. I'm obviously in the minority

Alanmc am I.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
mrt4919 said:
Classic Manchester City fan humour
At one point Salzburg attacked had a shot but missed followed by

"You should have passed to Allen " From the South Stand

Brilliant !
thats what i said earlier mate,only us,CITY fans can have a laugh like this.
Apart from wen I agree and then you back the one person that doesn't find it funny.

The other poster was right, you are odd.

johnmc said:
Blue Tooth said:
What about if he'd been called Brian? Brian the Brazilian? Would that make you laugh? or Derek?

Derek would have just been soooo funny. Derek the Brazilian imagine!! Omg.

I was in the kippax when the whole Barry Conlon thing started. I was at consecutive games at anfield when the aggregate score was 10'nil. I was in the north stand when arsenal ripped us a new one in the first 30 mins. I get our humour and the irony.

So maybe because of all I have been involved in i personally though Alan was a poor show. I'm obviously in the minority

Alanmc am I.

So just think 'Derek' when you sing Alan ;) and you'll be right as rain lad.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
SWP's back said:
How am I wumming. As for being a city fan, well I live here and go home and away and was there tonight. Were you?

I asked you to stop
Bothering me.

Please do so. Or foe me.
you pm'd me tonight,so you stop bothering me,dikbrain

(cant believe there are City fans like this knob )

oh and no,couldn't get to the game tonight,
200 miles in the snow is a bit iffy tbh ;)

You had a drink again?
Your off your rocker tonight lol swp was just agreeing with you that it was funny you odd ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.