Alan [Merged]

Ric said:
johnmc said:
We have a Brazilian called Jo. Why not 5 or 6 songs for him?

To be fair, there were far more than 5 or 6 songs for Jo. His name was being sung relentlessly in 111, especially in the first half. You said you were at the game, so not sure how you failed to notice that?

As for the Alan songs, it was light hearted banter that helped pass the evening. Not really sure why you're so affronted by it?!

5 or 6 different songs for Jo? I missed half of them then How many for Milner, kolo, boateng etc

You have to admit it went up a notch for Alan. And I'm not affronted by it. I don't get the Alan joke that's all. And I'm asking when the atmosphere we say we want to generate more often is there but the catalyst is an opposition player with what some people deem a funny name.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
ultimateharold said:
Home now so can type properly.

Jo got many songs, so did Mario, AJ, and Micah. The Alan thing was a great laugh and epitomised our humour. In that cold, we needed something, Alan provided. Great banter, even the Salzburg fans joined in after his shot near the end.

Great times, made better by the fact the mrs won a pub quiz and a crate of ale, which she wont drink, now sat in my fridge with a day off tomorrow.
whats yer address mate

You're very odd.

johnmc said:
Skashion said:
Lulz at johnmc. "Feed the Jo" got several loud renditions, as did Balotelli in the form of "Super Mario". My personal favourite from the night was "Feed theeeeee Joooooooo, let him know it's Christmas time". Made me chuckle that did. Thank you to all those blues tonight who made it such a good laugh.

Soon changed to feed the Alan.

If someone explains why a Brazilian called Alan is funny I'll gladly listen.

I'll tell you what, I had to stream the game and the wife and I both laughed our asses off at the cheers for Alan. Cheering some anonymous player from the opposite team who will have no bearing on the outcome of a game we've already won is pure irony and funny as all get out...

I mean, wasn't he brought on as a substitution?! How funny is that, 'cause yeah, he'll make a difference!

ALAN! ALAN! ALAN!

TTTCITYBHOY said:
SWP's back said:
Go aay. Your not making any sense.
what does "go aay" mean,is it something homo like.
oh and thank you for your well worded PM, I'M A WEIRDO,bit fukn rich that.
are you really a CITY fan,or just a wum.
How am I wumming. As for being a city fan, well I live here and go home and away and was there tonight. Were you?

I asked you to stop
Bothering me.

Please do so. Or foe me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.