Alan [Merged]

Absolutely brilliant.

Was in block 110 stood right at the back and i think it was Dannyboy who started it off with his mate who was buzzing over JO?

Brilliant.

If anyone didnt find it funny then you will never laugh.

ManCityX said:
TTTCITYBHOY just sent me this vid of him dancing before the game this afternoon

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eacmfguf6Tc[/youtube]

;-)

Piss funny and got us laughing through a very very cold 2nd half. Loved it when we were chanting 'Alan man of the match Alan, Alan man of the match' and then booed when they announced Balotelli. Man City humour at it's finest!

I thought tonight was extremely funny.

As soon as Alan came on, myself and my mates started to laugh, like thousands of others.

You're playing a European team who will have a load of players you've never heard of and you can hardly say their names, then all of a sudden 'Alan' appears. Goooo on Alan lad!!

It was a point in the game where it was a bit dull, everyone was freezing and it needed a pick up, and Alan provided that.

Everyone in Britain knows an Alan. Before the songs started, me and my mates starting singing amongst ourselves about an Alan we know, as we already thought it was funny that an 'Alan' had come on.

It was a good laugh tonight, great City humour and and fair play to good old Alan.

If you didn't 'get it' then you probably never will.

This is why I love being a City fan! No other club's supporters would have done what we did tonight! It was brilliant! I have never laughed so much at a game before!

I have a feeling Alan is going to sung about for a good while!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.