Alan [Merged]

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
ive sent him a friend request on facebook :)

Ha ha if that is true , that is funny as fuck in fact I would go as far to say if true you my friend are a legend

MCFC OK<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:59 am --<br /><br />
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
ive sent him a friend request on facebook :)

Ha ha if that is true , that is funny as fuck in fact I would go as far to say if true you my friend are a legend

MCFC OK

LongsightM13 said:
I know It's alanmc (note pretentious use of lower case letters, like some sort of desperate corporate rebranding just before the Official Receiver changes the locks). I called you that in the first place.
I just called you 'Alan' for short

Oh well it's Ala for short. Sorry I mean ala.

johnmc said:
LongsightM13 said:
I know It's alanmc (note pretentious use of lower case letters, like some sort of desperate corporate rebranding just before the Official Receiver changes the locks). I called you that in the first place.
I just called you 'Alan' for short

Fair play, good comeback skills!
Off to bed now, so in the style of The Waltons, 'Good night Jimbob".
"Good night Alan'
Ps, anyone who speaks to me at work tomorrow, male or female, is getting "Cheers Alan, I'll sort that out for you Alan"
Let's make tomorrow 'National Alan Day'

Scottyboi said:
lee-mcfc said:
hahahah @ his wiki page
who changed it is too funny

Alan became popular amongst supporters of Manchester City F.C. in the December 2010 Europa League tie between the two clubs. After coming on as a 57th-minute substitute, Alan repeatedly recieved some of the loudest cheers of the night and a number of terrace chants, and has developed something of a cult following by the club's supporters. Shortly after the match, his Wikipedia page was altered to include such outlandish statements as 'he can fly' and 'he is the best footballer ever'.

Just changed it slighly ;)

Alan has now gone down in folk law and his new film and autobiography are set to rock the very foundations of modern day football. Also, reports have emerged that Superman wears Alan pyjama's.

hahaha

LongsightM13 said:
johnmc said:
Fair play, good comeback skills!
Off to bed now, so in the style of The Waltons, 'Good night Jimbob".
"Good night Alan'
Ps, anyone who speaks to me at work tomorrow, male or female, is getting "Cheers Alan, I'll sort that out for you Alan"
Let's make tomorrow 'National Alan Day'
nah,lets make it 25th of december..
New film in the pipeline,"LIFE OF ALAN"
"No his name is Alan and hes been a very naughty boy"

lee-mcfc said:
Scottyboi said:

Alan has now gone down in folk law and his new film and autobiography are set to rock the very foundations of modern day football. Also, reports have emerged that Superman wears Alan pyjama's.

hahaha

I did that bit and also changed his name to ' Sir Alan the elegant'

johnmc said:
Thaksins Love Child said:
johnmc - we get that you don't find it funny. The majority on here and at the game do/did so get over it.

Brought some atmosphere to the 2nd half, piss funny. Bit bizarre that if his shot had gone in the cheer might have been louder than for any of our goals haha.

This is part of the issue tho. We can create an atmosphere yet we need someone from the opposition to help create it.

Bet you cant wait to tell the grandkids about the night you saw someone called Alan.

Can`t wait to tell the grandkids about a nob on here,who has no sense of humour !!
johnmc,johnmc,who the fuck is johnmc ??
Now that is funny !!
By the way,they call me Grandad Alan ! Absolutely true.My lad and I laughed like fuck.I`m 60 and he`s 19.
Am I offended ?
Only at you for not showing some grand Mancunian piss taking.
You should be ashamed.But then again ...

Scottyboi said:
lee-mcfc said:
hahahah @ his wiki page
who changed it is too funny

Alan became popular amongst supporters of Manchester City F.C. in the December 2010 Europa League tie between the two clubs. After coming on as a 57th-minute substitute, Alan repeatedly recieved some of the loudest cheers of the night and a number of terrace chants, and has developed something of a cult following by the club's supporters. Shortly after the match, his Wikipedia page was altered to include such outlandish statements as 'he can fly' and 'he is the best footballer ever'.

lol I love it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.