Alan [Merged]

Alan won't be happy if you two ruin his thread. Give a rest ah lads. Time to grow up and move. Just like Alan.

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
I thought tonight was extremely funny.

As soon as Alan came on, myself and my mates started to laugh, like thousands of others.

You're playing a European team who will have a load of players you've never heard of and you can hardly say their names, then all of a sudden 'Alan' appears. Goooo on Alan lad!!

It was a point in the game where it was a bit dull, everyone was freezing and it needed a pick up, and Alan provided that.

Everyone in Britain knows an Alan. Before the songs started, me and my mates starting singing amongst ourselves about an Alan we know, as we already thought it was funny that an 'Alan' had come on.

It was a good laugh tonight, great City humour and and fair play to good old Alan.

If you didn't 'get it' then you probably never will.

This 100%. Felt a bit like old Maine Rd somehow .. just got back and everyone on our supporters coach was pissing laughing as well. saw quite a few alan slogans written on coach windows and in snow haha

johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
Read your own cock.

Ps sorry if you found idiot offensive!

I really did. Considered retaliating with nob but thought better of it. Didn't want to come down to your tattoo loving level.
;-)

Nighty night

My updated version.

I don't know why he's leaving, or where he's gonna go
I saw him on a Wednesday playing in the snow
But for 34 years we've been living next door to Alan. Alan? Who the fuck is Alan?

hahahah @ his wiki page
who changed it is too funny

Alan became popular amongst supporters of Manchester City F.C. in the December 2010 Europa League tie between the two clubs. After coming on as a 57th-minute substitute, Alan repeatedly recieved some of the loudest cheers of the night and a number of terrace chants, and has developed something of a cult following by the club's supporters. Shortly after the match, his Wikipedia page was altered to include such outlandish statements as 'he can fly' and 'he is the best footballer ever'.

I know It's alanmc (note pretentious use of lower case letters, like some sort of desperate corporate rebranding just before the Official Receiver changes the locks). I called you that in the first place.
I just called you 'Alan' for short

I'm not sure whether all the ALAN songs and chants were funnier than johnmc's denial of any of it being funny! I started crying when he asked if I'd find it funny if they brought on a Canadian called Geoff....

Probably not, but a Bulgarian called Bob....

lee-mcfc said:
hahahah @ his wiki page
who changed it is too funny

Alan became popular amongst supporters of Manchester City F.C. in the December 2010 Europa League tie between the two clubs. After coming on as a 57th-minute substitute, Alan repeatedly recieved some of the loudest cheers of the night and a number of terrace chants, and has developed something of a cult following by the club's supporters. Shortly after the match, his Wikipedia page was altered to include such outlandish statements as 'he can fly' and 'he is the best footballer ever'.

Just changed it slighly ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.