Alan [Merged]

Lulz at johnmc. "Feed the Jo" got several loud renditions, as did Balotelli in the form of "Super Mario". My personal favourite from the night was "Feed theeeeee Joooooooo, let him know it's Christmas time". Made me chuckle that did. Thank you to all those blues tonight who made it such a good laugh.

johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
Yes. Just got back as live in Reddish.

Ask Timmaahh as was sat next to him.

Unlike you. Go to the game if you want to criticise those that went.

Idiot

How was i not at the game. Not back yet.
Apologies, you obviously just lack humour.

Skashion said:
Lulz at johnmc. "Feed the Jo" got several loud renditions, as did Balotelli in the form of "Super Mario". My personal favourite from the night was "Feed theeeeee Joooooooo, let him know it's Christmas time". Made me chuckle that did. Thank you to all those blues tonight who made it such a good laugh.

Soon changed to feed the Alan.

If someone explains why a Brazilian called Alan is funny I'll gladly listen.

Re: This Alan malarkey is Not funny

lee-mcfc said:
obviously it is funny if everyone is singing his name. divvy

well those that could be arsed going to the game anyway rather than just posting shit like you did

Good laugh, anything to get your mind of that cold. My favourite alan chant was after johnsons goal ' are you alan in disguise'

johnmc said:
Skashion said:

Soon changed to feed the Alan.

If someone explains why a Brazilian called Alan is funny I'll gladly listen.
Why waste our breathe? 99% found it amusing and not need it explaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.