Alan [Merged]

johnmc - we get that you don't find it funny. The majority on here and at the game do/did so get over it.

Brought some atmosphere to the 2nd half, piss funny. Bit bizarre that if his shot had gone in the cheer might have been louder than for any of our goals haha.

stayed till their players had come over to their fans,a few City fans still in SS singing Alan,and good ol Alan turned and waved to them.Biggest cheer of the night.I suppose it was funny if you were there rather than watching at home.I think City fans just wanted to entertain themselves.

SambaMike said:
johnmc said:
We have a Brazilian called Jo. Why not 5 or 6 songs for him?

Milner has had prob his best game. Why not 5 or 6 songs for him?

Balotelli scored two. Why not have 5 or 6 songs about him?

People complain about the atmosphere yet sing about opposition players thinking it's funny. It really isn't.
There were just as many songs for Jo in 110. A couple of Balotelli songs too. Although I agree that Milner needs a song.

We love you Alan, we do.

Fair enough. But there was more noise when Alan was on the pitch than when mario was subbed off.

I don't find the name Allan funny. I don't get singing about the opposition. Yeah the game was won fine.

Still, i don't find it funny.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
johnmc said:
No. I just fail to see the humour in name.

Would a Canadian called Geoff be funny?
ignore him johnmc,he's even pm'd me with his pish.
Lies again, the mods can confirm you pm'd me first.

So you agree it wasn't funny?

Tonight was really fun.

I would like to apologize for the 3 dicks at the back row of 110, constantly shouting for JO
all game!

;)

Do we really have to explain why it was funny johnmc ,if you say you were there surely you could see or rather feel why it was funny,everybody latched onto to it straight away,we were pissing ourselves in the family stand and singing along,it was more the moment,the dunkirk spirit type of humour and it was great felt the tension of past weeks had gone and we were back to being just city again,the best fans in the land in all the world.
Loved it tonight.

Thaksins Love Child said:
johnmc - we get that you don't find it funny. The majority on here and at the game do/did so get over it.

Brought some atmosphere to the 2nd half, piss funny. Bit bizarre that if his shot had gone in the cheer might have been louder than for any of our goals haha.

This is part of the issue tho. We can create an atmosphere yet we need someone from the opposition to help create it.

Bet you cant wait to tell the grandkids about the night you saw someone called Alan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.