Alan [Merged]

"I've spent 34 years, living next door to Alan"
(Alan, Alan, who the fuck is Alan)
Funny as fuck. Finished work at 8.30 in the Midlands, had a row with the landlord to change one of the six screens to our game, and then get quizzed by thick Brummies "where did you sign that Alan from, I've never heard of him."
Ps, I refuse to believe any human being in the history of the world has ever been christened 'Bongo Christ'

I was going to bet on him as first scorer when i saw his name on the sheet, then i was shouting for him to come on but thought it was just me being immature, i didn't expect everyone else to give the same reaction haha

blumoonrises said:
RBmk2 said:
I wished we signed Jean Pierre fanfan.

Thats a diff kind of funny though.. like these, all of which are genuine! :

25 Funny Football Player Names:

1.Stefan Kuntz
2.Chiqui Arce
3.Bongo Christ
4.Have-a-Look Dube
5.Ars Bandeet
6.Segar Bastard
7.Rafael Scheidt
8.Rod Fanni
9.Johnny Moustache
10.David Goodwillie
11.Danny Shittu
12.Johan de Cock
13.Milan Fukal
14.Quim
15.Brian Pinas
16.Bernt Haas
17.Uwe Fuchs
18.Two-Boys Gladstone Gamede
19.Wolfgang Wolf
20.Creedence Clearwater Couto
21.Norman Conquest
22.Danger Fourpence
23.Paul Dickov
24.Argelico Fucks
25.Harry Daft

14 is brilliant... Bobby sign him up, bobby, bobby sign him up!

Was classic city fan stuff if you ask me. Give it to bloody alan was dotted about. Tried to get the guys near me to do an aha in unison but to no avail.

SWP's back said:
johnmc said:
Soon changed to feed the Alan.

If someone explains why a Brazilian called Alan is funny I'll gladly listen.
Why waste our breathe? 99% found it amusing and not need it explaining.

You know why you aren't explaining it. Because you know in the cold light of day it isn't funny.

Seriously, if someone told you before the game that they had a player called Alan would you piss yourself?

Re: This Alan malarkey is Not funny

johnmc said:
We have a Brazilian called Jo. Why not 5 or 6 songs for him?

Milner has had prob his best game. Why not 5 or 6 songs for him?

Balotelli scored two. Why not have 5 or 6 songs about him?

People complain about the atmosphere yet sing about opposition players thinking it's funny. It really isn't.
There were just as many songs for Jo in 110. A couple of Balotelli songs too. Although I agree that Milner needs a song.

We love you Alan, we do.

Just got the feeling back in my toes after the game. The Alan chants had us all chuckling in the east stand. Would have loved him to score so we could all go mental. Reminded me of the Berti chants when we played Bolton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.