Alan Pardew

Pam said:
yeseye said:
It was 8!
Eight

It was eight and a half, actually. And just as meaningless as every other manager's contract.

There is a clause in Pardew's contract where if he is sacked, he 'only' gets a years wage as a pay off and not the full term

As others have stated,they have had a torrid time with injuries,and as a consequence have been without a settled attack,so those playing upfront invariably look like they have never seen each other before.
There are a fair few teams and managers in the Premiership I wouldn't lose sleep over seeing the back of,but Newcastle aren't one of them.
They are a decent club with loyal fans who have had nothing to cheer about for donkey's years,and they have had that bell end Ashley to contend with too,so for their sakes I hope he turns things around.

No disrespect to Reading, but that was a terrible result for Newcastle yesterday. Fans were always going to kick off about Pardew after that, rightly or wrongly.

LoveCity said:
Look at their injury list, they have a reasonable excuse for not doing so well.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_ ... _table.php</a>
This, plus being in the Europa League so having that small amount of players stretched across Europe and the Prem is really pushing them to the limit.

They need to invest in the squad.

Well I know earlier in the season they really struggled with injuries but now you could argue that they have most of there team back yet are still dropping points left right and centre..

From watching MOTD Newcastle should have been home and dry with out giving reading a sniff of a point!

Realistically they are in a fight at the bottom... Amazing how things can change around in only one season!

They should have backed him during the summer instead of riding the wave of a freakishly good Cisse and Ba last season.

Instead they got injuries and had to be play in the Europa league and prem with players like Perch and Williamson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.