Alan Sugar

I had one or two posters criticising me for using the term “mild racism” in another thread saying you’re either racist or you’re not but this is the perfect example of mild racism.

So anyone liking Trump is a racist as is any one liking Brexit?

The use of abhorrent is over used as well by the liberals and I find it abhorrent that you are unable to debate key matters with those with opposing views which are clearly of concern to many without the words abhorrent, disingenuous, sinister, troll and when all else has failed racist being used at will with anyone who disagrees with your viewpoint at all.

This is why you keep getting a shock when Brexit votes happen and Trump wins election. The silent majority keep their views quiet as they can't be arsed with the abuse and sanctimonious comments of the liberal aggressors.

By the way I hate Alan Sugar with a passion - I read this book and at the end I just chucked it and thought arrogant prick.

My opinion is there was just no need for this and it is borderline bad joke / racist but for certain inappropriate stupid and completely unnecessary in this day and age. But where is the line going to be drawn.
Quite

I think the worlds gone mad, people are so precious about offending everybody and defending everybody, modern Britain seems the main place for this behaviour.

Being English I am teased and made fun off here in Oz, Im sometimes called a Pommie bastard, sometimes I get the 'he only has 1 bath a week' jibe, I give it to them back, I take the piss out of Aussies about their ancestry etc etc, is this racist ?.......is it fuck, Id be willing to guess that a lot of young Africans would see the funny side of Sugars 'Joke'
I dont like Sugar, I think he's a twat but he probably knows more immigrants than a lot of us and he probably employs a few.

Britain seems obsessed with the ever present possibility of racism.

Probably because racism, bigotry and xenophobia are all alive and well and on the rise in the UK. Well certainly in the bit i live in.

I think the worlds gone mad, people are so precious about offending everybody and defending everybody, modern Britain seems the main place for this behaviour.

Being English I am teased and made fun off here in Oz, Im sometimes called a Pommie bastard, sometimes I get the 'he only has 1 bath a week' jibe, I give it to them back, I take the piss out of Aussies about their ancestry etc etc, is this racist ?.......is it fuck, Id be willing to guess that a lot of young Africans would see the funny side of Sugars 'Joke'
I dont like Sugar, I think he's a twat but he probably knows more immigrants than a lot of us and he probably employs a few.

Britain seems obsessed with the ever present possibility of racism.

White people taking the piss out of White people CANNOT BE RACIST!! You are not understanding the use of the word, if that's what you believe!

If an Indigenous Australian said as much, you would have a case.

Especially if that person stereotyped you.

I havent failed any such test. I explained on page 5 why I find this offensive
The accusation, m'lud, is that Sugar is racist.

Prosecution witness MR ONE BALL: Sugar made a racist joke using a photoshopped picture.
Defence Counsel: How do you know it was fake?
O.B. I just assumed. Stands to reason.
Defence. Anything more than just your supposition?
O.B. er... no.
Defence. Did Sugar fake it?
O.B. er...dunno.
Defence. Did Sugar know or believe it to be fake?
O.B. er, dunno.
Defence. And do you think it is reasonable to lay the extremely grave accusation of racism on the basis of such flimsy assumptions, not to mention ignorance?
O.B. er er er
Case dissmissed.

The accusation, m'lud, is that Sugar is racist.

Prosecution witness MR ONE BALL: Sugar made a racist joke using a photoshopped picture.
Defence Counsel: How do you know it was fake?
O.B. I just assumed. Stands to reason.
Defence. Anything more than just your supposition?
O.B. er... no.
Defence. Did Sugar fake it?
O.B. er...dunno.
Defence. Did Sugar know or believe it to be fake?
O.B. er, dunno.
Defence. And do you think it is reasonable to lay the extremely grave accusation of racism on the basis of such flimsy assumptions, not to mention ignorance?
O.B. er er er
Case dissmissed.
Wow

I hate white people who say what is and isn't offensive to black people, if black people find it offensive don't question it. Was a shit racist joke in my opinion.

On the flipside I also hate when white people get offended on behalf of another race.

Probably because racism, bigotry and xenophobia are all alive and well and on the rise in the UK. Well certainly in the bit i live in.
Being alive to it and denigrating it are not the same as throwing out accusations willy nilly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.