Album you wish you were hearing for the first time.

Never ever been more excited to hear anything when What's the story album came out. My mate went to town to queue up and get him and me one. He phoned me when he had the goods. Be at ours in an hour. Think it was a Monday and I'd blown work. I went round to his gaff and was blown away ! Wish I could get that buzz from an album again. Also, the first time I listened to Village green album by the Kinks I was absolutely enthralled..totally like nothing I'd ever heard.

Listening to Elbow for the first time today due to a thread on bluemoon.
The best of.Great stuff.
I will get into the albums in the coming weeks.

Nevermind by Nirvana. Blew several years of shit hair metal off the radio in one blast. Still holds up even now. I had a buddy who begged and pleaded with me to see them after Bleach and said, "These guys will be the biggest band in the world, trust me" and I thought he was nuts. He wasn't. They changed music.

Nevermind by Nirvana. Blew several years of shit hair metal off the radio in one blast. Still holds up even now. I had a buddy who begged and pleaded with me to see them after Bleach and said, "These guys will be the biggest band in the world, trust me" and I thought he was nuts. He wasn't. They changed music.
In Utero and the first two Pearl Jam albums poss all over Nevermind imo..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.