Alcohol, hints, tips, advice etc.

Without the hangover

For couple years of my life I worked in Northern Ireland and my daily allowance was spent on the black gold, so I know all about the hangovers lol
Same, although it was generally bottled larger and Bacardi Spice. I seem to recall there being Smithwick's, Harp and Caffrey's on tap but they were all sh*te.

How did you get on?
Today is my 62nd birthday. Day two of sober. Doctor told me I should fess up to my company. My manager said I did the right thing.

The company has a six months assistance programme I have to sign up to. If I miss a session, disciplinary. If I fail or refuse a drugs & alcohol test, disciplinary. (Disciplinary would be summary dismissal.)

If I want to keep my job, abstention it is. After six months I will stil be randomly tested.

All very positive and help that I needed cos stopping on my own never lasted.

Thanks for asking.

Today is my 62nd birthday. Day two of sober. Doctor told me I should fess up to my company. My manager said I did the right thing.

The company has a six months assistance programme I have to sign up to. If I miss a session, disciplinary. If I fail or refuse a drugs & alcohol test, disciplinary. (Disciplinary would be summary dismissal.)

If I want to keep my job, abstention it is. After six months I will stil be randomly tested.

Thanks for asking.
Good luck mate, you got this

Thanks for asking.
I’ve obviously missed the story and have a look back a few pages but couldn’t see anything.

Why would your company fire you?

Thanks for asking.
Respect for taking the step you needed to. You'll need to change your username to ShandyMan though ;)

Oh and happy Birthday

I’ve obviously missed the story and have a look back a few pages but couldn’t see anything.

Why would your company fire you?
I'm assuming it's a term in the assistance program?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.