Aldi and booze

blue underpants said:
Churchill123 said:
blue underpants said:
You had better hurry up and get down to Aldi, iv just been in its mad, people buying Kraut beer in bulk its flying off the shelves

So any german stuff is a winner then? - was gonna pop out at lunch time and get some, but my car is getting serviced today and nearest aldi is miles from my office!
Iv had all kinds of German beers from Aldi, all excellent, never had a bad German beer ever, if they have got it in your local store try Berliner Kindle pure heaven...and strong

I call german stuff "proper" only made with 3 ingredients and like you've said always strong and tastes good!

cockneycarparkm32 said:
dont forget to buy your salted nuts from Aldi , they are made by KP nuts

They do nuts & cheap booze!! Why the fuck haven't i been shopping in aldi for years!?..

Aldi used to do Bushland Special Reserve Aussie Shiraz for £3.99. Gorgeous....drunk it for years. Now they don't stock it. B'stards. They do a variation for £1 more, but it's no-where near as nice.
There is a Shiraz called Kooliburra....£3.99....not bad at all. If it was flogged at Sainsbury's etc, it'd be priced at a tenner.

Lidl stock Cimarosa Shiraz at £3.99. It's great, and, if you fill one of their wine carriers (6), you get a couple of quid off.

Lidl also do a Highland Malt whisky at a VERY competative price(think it's about £18) and you get a free glass. It's quite nice.

lefty goldblatt said:
Aldi used to do Bushland Special Reserve Aussie Shiraz for £3.99. Gorgeous....drunk it for years. Now they don't stock it. B'stards. They do a variation for £1 more, but it's no-where near as nice.
There is a Shiraz called Kooliburra....£3.99....not bad at all. If it was flogged at Sainsbury's etc, it'd be priced at a tenner.

Lidl stock Cimarosa Shiraz at £3.99. It's great, and, if you fill one of their wine carriers (6), you get a couple of quid off.

Lidl also do a Highland Malt whisky at a VERY competative price(think it's about £18) and you get a free glass. It's quite nice.

They do a few others under this name and they are fantastic value. The Aussie Merlot is particularly nice.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lidl.com.cy/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_cy/hs.xsl/offerdate.htm?offerdate=32013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lidl.com.cy/cps/rde/xchg/lid ... date=32013</a>

iv been buying my lager from aldi for about 3 years now,ok for me and great prices,i love this 500 ml bottle,99 pence,5%
Lager_PD12.jpg

here are their other lagers
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/product_range/Ales, Lager and Cider _22837.htm

Is Aldi or Lidl any better than one or the other for cheap decent booze?

Am i wrong to imagine they stock pretty similar stuff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.