Aldi and booze

They do perry 3 litre boxes for about £4. For a non-discriminating drunk like me its great, although I do balance it with more expensive Leffe or Hoegaarden.

rushts said:
blue underpants said:
rushts said:
Jack Daniels/ Bourbon drinkers? Try Aldi's 'Clarkes' it's beautiful and only £12.50 a bottle.
But does it taste like JDs though

very much so, you wouldn't tell the difference if you drink it with coke.
Thats the step daughters Christmas/flat warming party sorted then

Helmet Cole said:
Tesco express is generally shit. It's where you pay over £10 for isla negra and hardys crest, so they can legally say its half price when you pay a fiver in their main stores

Couldn't agree more! Always been a piss take that a company like Tesco can charge double what a product is in a few stores in the middle of nowhere, so they can then charge a reasonable price in other stores but mark it up as "Half Price" to make it look like they are doing you a favour

Churchill123 said:
Helmet Cole said:
Tesco express is generally shit. It's where you pay over £10 for isla negra and hardys crest, so they can legally say its half price when you pay a fiver in their main stores

Couldn't agree more! Always been a piss take that a company like Tesco can charge double what a product is in a few stores in the middle of nowhere, so they can then charge a reasonable price in other stores but mark it up as "Half Price" to make it look like they are doing you a favour

Same bollocks here too. Orphanides and Orphanides express. There mark up in the express shop is a lot more the the normal stores. They're closing 5 stores here. People voting with their feet. Tesco's pulling out of the states. Robbing cnuts deserve what they get. It's a shame jobs will be going right before Christmas though.

paphos-mcfc said:
Churchill123 said:
Helmet Cole said:

Same bollocks here too. Orphanides and Orphanides express. There mark up in the express shop is a lot more the the normal stores. They're closing 5 stores here. People voting with their feet. Tesco's pulling out of the states. Robbing cnuts deserve what they get. It's a shame jobs will be going right before Christmas though.

You live in the USA? - Tesco's are called Fresh and Go or something like that out there arent they?

Right i'm not trying to seem like a posh wanker or someone who thinks they are better than others before any says...

But i've never been in an Aldi or Lidl, but i've heard they do some crackin booze offers... Im wanting to buy a decent lager in bulk to do me over crimbo and am well up for getting a bargain! - Im not a great fan of carlsburg and carlin shite and always prefer a czech lager such as Budvar etc.. anyone recommend a decent beer that fits the bill in Aldi or Lidl that's a decent price then?

Churchill123 said:
Right i'm not trying to seem like a posh wanker or someone who thinks they are better than others before any says...

But i've never been in an Aldi or Lidl, but i've heard they do some crackin booze offers... Im wanting to buy a decent lager in bulk to do me over crimbo and am well up for getting a bargain! - Im not a great fan of carlsburg and carlin shite and always prefer a czech lager such as Budvar etc.. anyone recommend a decent beer that fits the bill in Aldi or Lidl that's a decent price then?
You had better hurry up and get down to Aldi, iv just been in its mad, people buying Kraut beer in bulk its flying off the shelves

blue underpants said:
Churchill123 said:

You had better hurry up and get down to Aldi, iv just been in its mad, people buying Kraut beer in bulk its flying off the shelves

So any german stuff is a winner then? - was gonna pop out at lunch time and get some, but my car is getting serviced today and nearest aldi is miles from my office!

Churchill123 said:
blue underpants said:
Churchill123 said:

So any german stuff is a winner then? - was gonna pop out at lunch time and get some, but my car is getting serviced today and nearest aldi is miles from my office!
Iv had all kinds of German beers from Aldi, all excellent, never had a bad German beer ever, if they have got it in your local store try Berliner Kindle pure heaven...and strong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.