Alec Baldwin accidently shoots woman...

Blanks still kill , mostly cgi noises these days
So i understand? But im not sure how a cartridge can be lodged in a gun barrel. Shells are usually ejected and the lead bullet is fired down the barrel. Blanks dont have bullets do they?

The point is, you’d think a real looking gun could be made for the set it’s required for, literally with only the moving parts to make it look real.

So i understand? But im not sure how a cartridge can be lodged in a gun barrel. Shells are usually ejected and the lead bullet is fired down the barrel. Blanks dont have bullets do they?

Malfunction. If there was a dummy round fired that managed to lodge in the chamber, this goes unnoticed because checks weren't carried out properly and then the gun is loaded with blanks that contain enough explosive force to push out the thing jamming the chamber like a bullet.

There was a Columbo episode where this happened!

Bit shocking in real life though.

I had read that when Brandon Lee was shot on the set of The Crow with a gun, that it was the previous blank that had got stuck in the barrel and when the next blank was fired it projected the previous cartridge out that killed him.

I had read that when Brandon Lee was shot on the set of The Crow with a gun, that it was the previous blank that had got stuck in the barrel and when the next blank was fired it projected the previous cartridge out that killed him.
Quite lucky it didn’t kill the guy who pulled the trigger, blocked barrels are never pretty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.