Aleks The Peacemaker

Dribble said:
And what's the betting none of the two teams get fined anywhere near the £50m that UEFA levied against us............
Slightly inflammatory flag that especially at the present time. I would fine the Serbs precisely nothing. Nay, I'd ask them where they want the medal pinning.

He deserves every credit there,he acted superbly and did himself,his country,and our club,proud.

He still cant defend though....;-)

Sigh said:
Dribble said:
And what's the betting none of the two teams get fined anywhere near the £50m that UEFA levied against us............
Slightly inflammatory flag that especially at the present time. I would fine the Serbs precisely nothing. Nay, I'd ask them where they want the medal pinning.

Whilst AK's actions are highly commendable [I expect it of such a classy gentleman], you should know better than to dabble in Balkan politics. For example, do you think Edin that will necessarily agree with your view, being of Albanian descent and dodging Serbian snipers in Saravjevo as a child? Do you even know what provocation there was on the night or beforehand? I know both Sarajevan and Kosovan refugees that now live in Manchester. They will never forgive and forget. Not my view but theirs.

Of course, we can all agree that such actions on the football field are inexcusable. So is the toleration of right wing extremism on the terraces.

You see how complicated this all becomes? Making summary judgments does no-one any favours. Good luck with discovering the truth in the that corner of the world. I'll leave it at that.

coleridge said:
Sigh said:
Dribble said:

Whilst AK's actions are highly commendable [I expect it of such a classy gentleman], you should know better than to dabble in Balkan politics. For example, do you think Edin that will necessarily agree with your view, being of Albanian descent and dodging Serbian snipers in Saravjevo as a child? Do you even know what provocation there was on the night or beforehand? I know both Sarajevan and Kosovan refugees that now live in Manchester. They will never forgive and forget. Not my view but theirs.

Of course, we can all agree that such actions on the football field are inexcusable. So is the toleration of right wing extremism on the terraces.

You see how complicated this all becomes? Making summary judgments does no-one any favours. Good luck with discovering the truth in the that corner of the world. I'll leave it at that.

He didn't make a judgment, he guessed and he is right, it was extremely provocative and executed only to rile the Serbs. So what if they will never forgive and forget? There are two sides to every story you know.

If you want a 101, message me.

vlad06 said:
coleridge said:
Sigh said:

He didn't make a judgment, he guessed and he is right, it was extremely provocative and executed only to rile the Serbs. So what if they will never forgive and forget? There are two sides to every story you know.

If you want a 101, message me.

I was saying that there are two sides to every story. As I inferred, some people just wish to make their minds up and excuse whatever goes on thereafter. I could see where this was all going in earlier posts and so it is. Thanks for the kind invitation but I don't have time to debate the intractable issues that surround the Balkans. Cheers anyway.

Kudos to Kolarov for being a grown up amidst a load of children acting like twats.

Blue Punter said:
1961_vintage said:
George Hannah said:
Aleks should get the Nobel peace prize for tonight!

Great spot. Great courage from AK that.

Calm amongst the madness.

Amazing that he's still getting so much stick from some of our supporters. Cliche gave the ball away last week and some bright spark said "Oh FFS, we've got Kolarov to do that".

Is that you Trevor ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.