Aleks The Peacemaker

lets see what uefa make off it £10.000 fine and slap on the hand

but if that was England well lets say a 10 year ban in all formats of the game if we are lucky

Just shows the incompetence of UEFA....They allow Serbia and Albania play each other despite political indifferences, but deliberately keep apart Spain and the footballing / political Titan that is Gibraltar.

YCNMIU.

jollylescott said:
That's the first time I have seen that video. Aleks showed a lot of guts there. He could easily have copped one from one of the nutters out there.

He has certainly earned my respect for that. Well done Aleks.
Would you try and land one on Aleks!?!?

Manx Blue said:
Just shows the incompetence of UEFA....They allow Serbia and Albania play each other despite political indifferences, but deliberately keep apart Spain and the footballing / political Titan that is Gibraltar.

YCNMIU.

Yes, it was always going to be a worry. Germany v Poland is only just about civilised now.

It's OK at tournaments run by UEFA/FIFA on neutral ground but this home and away business was always asking for trouble. Although the spectre of Israel playing in France [with 4 or 5 million Arabs] will be problematic to say the least.

I suspect that the second leg will be on neutral grounds behind closed doors [Italy?].

Sorry, back on topic. Aleks is the business. Cool, hard and funny. In fact, the funniest ironic stare in football. Comic genius.

Academy youngster Bersant Celina is Albanian.

He's been in the national squad but don't think he was on the pitch last night.

1o7P2J8.png

Prestwich_Blue said:
Such lovely people the Serbs. Responsible for more trouble in Europe in the last 100 years than any other. No wonder everyone hates them.

Credit to Kolarov though.

I don't hate them. Met plenty of Serbs during my time in Eastern Europe and found them nice people on the whole (much more pleasant than the Albanians I met anyway).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.