Aleks The Peacemaker

Corky said:
warpig said:
Corky said:
Seen far worse from England fans - and nothing done about it. Rioting, tearing up a stadium and Nazi salutes come to mind shortly before still being allowed to host Euro '96. That soon got forgotten didn't it?

Are you referring to the game against Ireland at lansdowne road? that was bad, but can't remember any England fans running onto the pitch and assaulting a player. In that game or any other.

Just fans injuring a lot of other fans by chucking benches etc from the tier above. The players were taken off the pitch before fans cam onto it it, and the trouble lasted a lot longer than was shown on the telly. It wasn't hand bags for a few minutes like in Serbia.

got a good twatting off the garda i believe.

Good man Aleks. I remember that pre-season game, if I ever meet Kolarov I'll stand him a few drinks, classy conduct that was.

aguero93:20 said:
warpig said:
Good man Aleks. I remember that pre-season game, if I ever meet Kolarov I'll stand him a few drinks, classy conduct that was.

and offer him a cigarette ;-)
A cigar.

Let's hope it's not cold and wet when you meet. He doesn't strike me as a chap who would enjoy stood outside in a freezing car park getting piss wet through while he smoked it .

warpig said:
warpig said:
and offer him a cigarette ;-)
A cigar.

Let's hope it's not cold and wet when you meet. He doesn't strike me as a chap who would enjoy stood outside in a freezing car park getting piss wet through while he smoked it .
He'd smoke it inside and pay the fine.

henryhoover said:
uefa set up a game between Serbia and Albania, what could possibly go wrong,, it kicks off and as usual its everyone elses fault

They could have rigged the draw instead...

...if only they had suitable experience of such things.

Apparently Albania are being charged with refusing to finish the game behind closed doors. Not sure how well that would have worked. How long it would it would have taken to clear the stadium and what would have been the frame of mind of the players when the game re-started?

henryhoover said:
uefa set up a game between Serbia and Albania, what could possibly go wrong,, it kicks off and as usual its everyone elses fault

They kept Spain and Gibraltar apart on purpose In the draw, amazing they didn't do the same here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.