Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ship sailed long ago. The free kick is what pissed me off the most. He ran over from defence, snatched the ball out of one of our players hands, spent ages setting it up and then twatted it 50 feet over the goal. He thinks he's better than he actually is.
That pissed me off, he grabbed the ball from sterling and moved Garcia out of the way.

we signed him with a reputation for his shooting ability , he's scored less than ten goals in 5 seasons and his shooting tonight was comical doesnt offer anything to the team and has never lived upto the hype , either we put Angelino in the team or we sign a world class left back but Kolarov is finished just not good enough or that bothered about our club or supporters and never has been

Check the facts 20 goals in 5 season's is not less than 10 !!

His early season form seems a bit of a distant memory now. Found his performance pretty infuriating tonight.

needs to go.....just a poor poor player...thught for a brief period of time he had turned a corner but he hasn't...we need to left backs and one right back (Maffeo looks class)

He was very poor tonight after you've lumped the ball unsuccessfully from left to right 15 times why would you think it'll work on the 16th

That shot that went into row Z reminded me of how crap he was 3-4 seasons ago. He then managed to sort it out and hardly ever tried it again but alas its back and he's still as crap as ever. That free kick should've gone to Garcia, what bloody right did he have to just waltz over and bang 20 yards over the bar ? Hope Pep gave him a bollocking.

Didn't play bad, don't know what you people are on about. Yes, two shitty shots, but the middle and forwards just kept passing the ball around MUtd penalty box without doing anything. His passing was good, that is why Pep likes him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.