Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another tremendous performance; even managed to find time to run into the back of someone and give the palms up 'who, me?' to the linesman.

I thought Pep would need to be a genius to make a good player out of kolarov. Turns out he's actually a magician.

He needs to have a really good game against top quality opposition to really convince me about his new role. I would fear for him (and us) if he started at CB at the Swamp for example.

Not getting to carried away by Kolorov as a CB as he got so much time on the ball tonight against a team devoid of ambition but to be fair he has looked comfortable so far in that role

He needs to have a really good game against top quality opposition to really convince me about his new role. I would fear for him (and us) if he started at CB at the Swamp for example.

Yes I can agree with that. Great to know we have another player who can slot in though for the majority of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.