Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel quite dirty having written this about him on MOTM thread :

Oh shit I hate to admit it but I went for the one player who I really wanted to see out of the door this season ... Kolarov. Immense yet again ... fuck I hate saying that,but the bloke somehow has turned his career around.Very good in the air,some lovely interceptions and to top it all he once again found forwards with superb through balls.
Fuck me I`m gonna be sick.
It`ll be all that bastard humble pie I keep having to gorge on !!!

His confidence has grown under Pep. Still a little suspect when 1 on 1 being attacked out wide but Pep sees other attributes to his game that have flourished recently.

I said it in the scum post match thread; this guy is immense. Best player on the pitch tonight. And somebody scored a hat-trick!

I've always liked him off the pitch, the dry sense of humour etc. but so far this season I'm liking him on the pitch.

He has impressed me in spells before tho... but this feels different.

It's absolutely incredible what happened with Aleks. Pep seems to have transformed his attitude. He always had the basic technical ability but I doubted we'd see him properly contributing to a top class side and system, seems I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.