Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting better and better as each game goes by. If it wasn't for the attacking players being out of this world he'd have been motm every week.

He's doing okay. Too square on to be a centre back against top teams but certainly a useful option.

Guy near me was slating him for kicking it long out of defence a few times. However, not a word about the ridiculous cross field passes, to feet every single time, that he played to Sterling. I thought he was on to our his game again today. I'm sure MOTD will say something about his passing.

Guy near me was slating him for kicking it long out of defence a few times. However, not a word about the ridiculous cross field passes, to feet every single time, that he played to Sterling. I thought he was on to our his game again today. I'm sure MOTD will say something about his passing.

Our wingers playing very wide helps him immensely. Loves pinging those Long diags and he is very good at them.

He's doing okay. Too square on to be a centre back against top teams but certainly a useful option.
Okay? He's winning every tackle, every header and pulling the opposition all over the place. He's also switching play better than anybody and some of his balls to Sterling this afternoon were fabulous. He over hit a couple today as well but I can forgive that I think.

Okay? He's winning every tackle, every header and pulling the opposition all over the place. He's also switching play better than anybody and some of his balls to Sterling this afternoon were fabulous. He over hit a couple today as well but I can forgive that I think.

Yeah, like I said, he's doing okay because he's playing lesser teams. It won't work against top teams as he's too square. Pep will know this.

I think Okay is an understatement, he's been one of our best players so far this season, added to the fact he's played three different positions and still manages to play a role attacking.

\Would love to see him bag four or five this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.