Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fa are investigating kolarov's left boot for gps . He is a suspect for pinning the long range ball inch perfect .

Couldn't believe the accuracy that I was witnessing by him today.

What a season for he's had so far. I was praying we'd buy a left back this summer but what a transformation. Credit to Pep and Aleks as well.

The guys been re born. Totally different player and very assured in central defence. Its given Pep an opportunity to rest Ota and John while Vinny's working his way back.

If we'd signed Laporte for £50m and he'd played exactly like Kolarov has, we'd be calling him a world class bargain.

Well done Aleks, and Pep. One of the first on the teamsheet for me at the moment.

I didn't think it was possible to give him any credit after the Southampton game last season but I must admit the transformation under Pep is amazing. I still think he gets exposed badly when he is left one on one with someone with pace and skill and I wouldn't have him anywhere near the team against Barca but he has certainly started this season well.

Yeah I seen that Keown compared him to Bobby Moore, imagine hearing that just a couple of months ago! You would have had the person who said it instituted (tbf, Keown probably should be!).

Credit to Pep and Aleks, like @RandomJ says a couple of posts above me, after Southampton last season, i'd had it with him, think I went as far as saying I didn't want to see him in a City shirt again. Don't get me wrong, he was god awful last season and not much better the season before but he's been very very good at the start of this season. Like I say credit to him, I certainly didn't see it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.