Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice his little celebration at the final whistle? He'll be becoming a fans favourite at this rate!! Who'd have thunk it?!?
nah but he went fuckin mad at the swamp! remember him havng an argument with a fan a few years ago, how times change.

nah but he went fuckin mad at the swamp! remember him havng an argument with a fan a few years ago, how times change.
To be fair I don't think his reaction would be any different today if you waved an Albanian flag at him.

Can all the Kolarov haters please stand up?
I thought all he does was hit a ball hard and that any of us fans could do better.... Hate to say I told you so but I've always seen a good footballer in him an peps just coached him right, happy days.

May have already been said, however he is like a new signing for us!

I was one of those who wanted him out at the end of the summer - I got it wrong. Pep takes some of the praise but Kolarov said he wanted to stay and fight for his place....he is proving that!

May have already been said, however he is like a new signing for us!

I was one of those who wanted him out at the end of the summer - I got it wrong. Pep takes some of the praise but Kolarov said he wanted to stay and fight for his place....he is proving that![/QUOTE city don't have bad players anymore, just players past this level and others that don't fit the system. Problem is some fans have to have their boo boys

Can all the Kolarov haters please stand up?
I thought all he does was hit a ball hard and that any of us fans could do better.... Hate to say I told you so but I've always seen a good footballer in him an peps just coached him right, happy days.
Yep.spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.