Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him and Otamedni make a terrible partnership, both combine being too slow with a love of completely committing themselves high up the pitch, it's a recipe for disaster as they showed today and at times against Burnley, though we got away with it then because Burnely are even wanker than Celtic. No idea why Stones didn't start, playing a drunk Fernandinho in front didn't help either as he's been doing most of the defending for them this season, he sobered up at halftime and we improved, but I've no idea how Kolarov stayed on the pitch.

When have we played Burnley?

Poor tonight, but let's not ignore his otherwise excellent performances so far this season. Don't think he should start at centre back against teams that are going to pressure us away from home though.

Told me what? You've waited for his first poor game in 11 to come on with a "told you" post? .

Told you he was too square to play centre back against a decent team. If you'd like to come back next time this happens I'm happy to do it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor tonight, but let's not ignore his otherwise excellent performances so far this season. Don't think he should start at centre back against teams that are going to pressure us away from home though.
Exactly,its obvious he needs time and space to display the attributes that we have been praising of late.Against high energy teams that press his weaknesses are exposed and he becomes a liability again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.